Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    There are many who have earned dark lilith. Most are long term players who had the gold and 3* evo shards already stockpiled. They just had to grind high level LoL dungeons and buy packs with awakening frags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    understand I'm not saying one SHOULD give up if they don't have Dark Lilith... merely that, I would have after reviewing the achievements necessary.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    You're right, and I have. Not on the game, though, just that one aspect. I'm assuming that the game needs to progress, which means that they must introduce a new characters, and that the new characters will be powerful, and therefore I'm perfectly fine continuing to collect the new, powerful characters that will be coming out.

But this isn't a wishy-washy position, it's a full commitment. It means that I will not purchase any of the Lord of Light characters for as long as there are other resources available for FC that can contribute to my advancement in the game.

So when I get to a point where there's NOTHING else for me to do but buy 15k worth of LoL, I find it inconceivable that the game will not have introduced new, more powerful content by that point.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    So when I get to a point where there's NOTHING else for me to do but buy 15k worth of LoL, I find it inconceivable that the game will not have introduced new, more powerful content by that point.
    That's kinda were I am too. I bought the Warrior LoL for event fragments during the big event, but doubt I'll be getting any of the others any time soon.
    So many other things to do, that by the time I get a team together that could reliably farm LoL XV to get enough awakening materials for all the 5 LoLs, I'll hopefully have got my hands on something else new and exciting. Hopefully.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    You dont have to farm XV to earn D Lilith, only farming XV using D lilith and cosmic LoL.for dear old Lou.

The hard part is earning the awakening materials or frags to buy them.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I'm currently in the last stages of grinding her, just 70 plays left.
    If you accept that you cannot possibly play each and every event that they launch, you start piling up resources and can actually choose what to do.
    Also, the grind is not actually without rewards along the way. you end up with all max awakened LOLs, most of which can be put to good use in the Arena or Gauntlet.
    So yes, it's a long grind, but I enjoy the challenge. Also, you don't HAVE to get her of course. Just ignore and play other parts of the game. Or delete it... it's just a game anyway.

I didn't get her in the event either and had to take the long way around of Max awakening all the LOL characters. I should have her in about an hour... And I think I have the resources to max awaken her. Now to scour the forums to see what is a good team to grind LOL XV with her and Cosmic LOL... I'm coming for you "Lucy" Hopefully not much longer until I finish that achievement, but I will say it's been a long grind to get her. Hopefully it will be worth it!

Still don't have the damn Assassin WW, so I'll need to find good team that works without him... :-)
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    W LoL with orbit is a good ally . Without ass wolf or d wrath charolette is a good option.

Which eddie are you running?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Just wait until you finish grinding and get lucy. Then u realize lucy is a dud.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    W LoL with orbit is a good ally . Without ass wolf or d wrath charolette is a good option.

Which eddie are you running?
    I've been going off the grid that Crazy Harry posted a while ago. I have tried using Hallowed, Flight of Icarus, and Gambler but haven't found a fast / 100% team that I can use.

I've got W LoL maxed and I have Charlotte with vipers and cosmic.

Turns out I didn't have enough awakening soul frags to finish the job. I have her at 5* now so I suppose I'll grind level XV for another 3K of fragments so I can buy 3 of the the 5* Assassin awakening shards. I don't remember how I got all the dungeon keys for LOL but I seem to recall it was from multiple events... I'm sitting on around 80 of them right now... I've been mostly doing level XIV to get the shards, but would rather do XV since the drops are higher per run.

Sorry... I didn't mean to hijack the post
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...