Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Just wait until you finish grinding and get lucy. Then u realize lucy is a dud.
    LOL... Say it isn't so!! I've come across him a few times in arena and I'll admit I never really had a problem beating teams with him, but I figured they were just using the wrong setup for him...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Ok... so as not to hijack the post any further I found a pretty solid team with:

Alex: Orbit
    KP: Warlord / Greed
    Sekmet: Ragnarok
    Major Malakov: Singularity

Haven't had a loss yet and my best time was 1:28 and an average of 1:35-1:40. I'll run this key and see how well this team holds up. I'll still try and find a team that works with Cosmic LOL and Dark LIL...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    You may want to consider not running both d lilith and cosmic at tbe same time. You will be running the dungeon alot so a few more runs wont make a difference in the long run. I know it's expensive but those mats you earn will be worth it in the long run. Buying mats is very expensive compared to earning the awakening souls. Just something to consider.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Any time there's an achievement to run X characters through X dungeon X amount of times... I always try and use as many of those required characters (or talismans) at the SAME time as possible. 300 slightly slower runs is better than 600 or 900 faster runs.

I ran Darkmoon Lilith, Cosmic LOL (Orbits), and Lucifer Morningstar all at the same time (with Gambler Ed) through LOL XV. Yes there was a loss every 10-15 runs, but 300 runs with an occasional loss is still WAY better than 900 runs.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-15-2020 at 09:40 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Any time there's an achievement to run X characters through X dungeon X amount of times... I always try and use as many of those required characters (or talismans) at the SAME time as possible. 300 slightly slower runs is better than 600 or 900 faster runs.

I ran Darkmoon Lilith, Cosmic LOL (Orbits), and Lucifer Morningstar all at the same time (with Gambler Ed) through LOL XV. Yes there was a loss every 10-15 runs, but 300 runs with an occasional loss is still WAY better than 900 runs.
    Agreed guys!! That's what I'm planning. Once I get D LIL evolved I'll run them through. I don't mind a loss every now and again. Babysitting the auto runs isn't a terrible chore. Plus I do see the value in doing them together. My Alex, Major, Sek, and KP team only lost 2 battles and got me so much closer to a max D LIL! Only 1 frag to go.

The random losses puzzle me but I know... RNG... and it hates me in this game... lol
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    LOL... Say it isn't so!! I've come across him a few times in arena and I'll admit I never really had a problem beating teams with him, but I figured they were just using the wrong setup for him...
    What is annoying about him is that he has 6 mandatory color talisman slots, 4 purple and 2 yellow. Kind of limits what you can do with him.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    What is annoying about him is that he has 6 mandatory color talisman slots, 4 purple and 2 yellow. Kind of limits what you can do with him.
    I should have him today... really expensive on the ironite... Runs are taking around 1:00-1:20 minutes... Hopefully they change his slots to make him even more useful since he is a grind-a-thon to get!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player