Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: January Events

OS
    iOS

January Events

The new decade coming means a new slew of events, so let's take a look!

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...568925696?s=20

Frozen in Time: The final event that will be giving out the snow frags; perhaps we'll get a new character similar to the cosmic NBoL and cosmic golden son.
    Dark Omens: Not really certain; could be more hell awakening frags?
    Gauntlet Winter Tour: A new special tour for the gauntlet where we will get a new set of talismans.
    Lost in Purgatory: More frozen wasteland keys and perhaps some new talismans.
    Forbidden Alchemy: Alchemist Awakening Shards along with some other rewards for this event.
    Greater Heights: A talisman focused evolution event.
    Gunner Caria, Woman in Uniform: Not entirely certain where this character will fit into the game's lore, as this would've made the most sense for Night City. Perhaps Margaret Thatcher herself will be a character?
    The Trooper's Respite: This is where the rest of the Women in Uniform will be available, possibly with a new Eddie?
    Lunar Festival: The fact this is in the time rift is interesting, meaning it will be a Lord of Light/BNW focused event. Not certain what the rewards will be, but it'll likely be an easy farming event.

OS
    iOS
    It would be cool if they had a Margret Thatcher Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    It would be cool if they had a Margret Thatcher Eddie
    What would that look like?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Gunner Caria, Woman in Uniform: Not entirely certain where this character will fit into the game's lore, as this would've made the most sense for Night City.
    It's possible "The Troopers' Respite" is the name of the pub used as the backdrop there. The signs you can see through the windows looked familiar, so I jumped into a NC level to get take a look. You are seeing the view from across the road during the Boss Wave of
    The Banshee/Another Life section of levels. The two stores are also in Wave 2, but they're not next to each other.
    Name:  NCEel.PNG
Views: 767
Size:  503.4 KB

My initial thought was we were seeing the inside of one of these two larger buildings, but the windows don't match. Although, everything in the Jan Event image is very clean so it could be from a different time period.
    Name:  NCPub.PNG
Views: 701
Size:  271.3 KB

Anyway, that's my wild speculation for the day!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Wow... Good job. I wish I have an eye like your.

OS
    Android
    They use the word "Purgatory"? This should be Purgatory Eddie and nothing else.
    But what should we expect from a team who named Stranger Eddie "Bounty Hunter"?
    They aren't real Maiden fans...

OS
    Android
    Trooper's respite is awakenable Trooper Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    It's possible "The Troopers' Respite" is the name of the pub used as the backdrop there. The signs you can see through the windows looked familiar, so I jumped into a NC level to get take a look. You are seeing the view from across the road during the Boss Wave of
    The Banshee/Another Life section of levels. The two stores are also in Wave 2, but they're not next to each other.
    Name:  NCEel.PNG
Views: 767
Size:  503.4 KB

My initial thought was we were seeing the inside of one of these two larger buildings, but the windows don't match. Although, everything in the Jan Event image is very clean so it could be from a different time period.
    Name:  NCPub.PNG
Views: 701
Size:  271.3 KB

Anyway, that's my wild speculation for the day!
    The shop windows tells about motorcycle clothing. I don’t know which thread it was, but some of the mods/devs said they’re planing to create a motorcycle Eddie as kinda bike gang for Charlotte, Wrathchild (and maybe a third toon)... who knows ?! And maybe this is gonna be the new Ed event?!
    Last edited by Caesar815; 01-01-2020 at 03:12 PM.

OS
    iOS
    That is some eagle eye for detail, my friend. I’m looking forward to this month

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    What would that look like?
    I don't think it'd take much work to get one of the Eddies to resemble her, heyoooo
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe