Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: January Events

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    I don't think it'd take much work to get one of the Eddies to resemble her, heyoooo
    Especially to represent her as she is currently
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I'm weirdly really excited for a Women In Uniform character. Haha

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Trooper's respite is awakenable Trooper Eddie.
    That was my first thought too, but unless the Event image has a typo, it's Troopers' Respite, not Trooper's. The multiple possessive apostrophe, meaning more than one Trooper, which I think could refer to us as players or fans rather than Trooper Eddie or the Trooper Soul characters. If it was the singular, as I'd initially thought when skimming over the event list, I'd put my money on upgraded trooper soul characters like they did with the Eternity characters last month.

It still could be possible though, same with an awakenable Trooper Eddie. I might try get a basic guide for the Trooper Frontier Dungeon sorted out before this event just in case it ends up being related.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    The shop windows tells about motorcycle clothing. I don’t know which thread it was, but some of the mods/devs said they’re planing to create a motorcycle Eddie as kinda bike gang for Charlotte, Wrathchild (and maybe a third toon)... who knows ?! And maybe this is gonna be the new Ed event?!
    That might have been the Dev Q&A half way through last year? Someone suggested somewhere one of the Women in Uniform could be on a motorbike. Eternity Eddie, based on the Infinite Dreams/Maiden England artwork, was the most likely Ed to have a bike, but less likely now there are already two version of him.

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    They use the word "Purgatory"? This should be Purgatory Eddie and nothing else.
    Purgatory is also the name of the level where we fight The Killer Prime. Double checked, and the stage uses the same level design that has the Eel Pie and Motorcycle shops.

A Purgatory Eddie would be a bit strange from a story point. The artwork is half The Beast and half NotB Eddie, and if we didn't already have Killer Eddie to show what happens when The Beast tries to merge with Eddie, a Purgatory Eddie would have been a wonderful inspiration for that story point. Perhaps there will be another use for it in a future story update.

Name:  Iron_Maiden_Purgatory_1.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  352.4 KB
    (Taken from https://www.subjectivesounds.com/mus...h-45rpm-single )
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post

A Purgatory Eddie would be a bit strange from a story point. The artwork is half The Beast and half NotB Eddie, and if we didn't already have Killer Eddie to show what happens when The Beast tries to merge with Eddie, a Purgatory Eddie would have been a wonderful inspiration for that story point. Perhaps there will be another use for it in a future story update.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that. I felt like that's where Beast Eddie should've been in the game, otherwise why does he exist?

OS
    iOS
    It would be funny if Troopers Respire was for alternative versions of Trooper soul allies that have a fury

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    It would be funny if Troopers Respire was for alternative versions of Trooper soul allies that have a fury
    I think this is absolutely possible. All the time it was just the other way round. Fury version turned into passive versions. Maybe this event turns it upside down because all trooper toons are passives (except for trooper Ed himself - but his passive version is also already available) so far....
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Dark Omens event must start tonight?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Dark Omens event must start tonight?
    Probably will

OS
    iOS
    Troopers Respite would be nice if they’d upgrade the Trooper store at the same time. It’s been stale for the past two years. It would be nice to have something worth spending my 200,000 Trooper points on.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Troopers Respite would be nice if they’d upgrade the Trooper store at the same time. It’s been stale for the past two years. It would be nice to have something worth spending my 200,000 Trooper points on.
    200,000? And I thought I pilled many about 60,000 😂
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/