Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Frozen in Time (Sands) - Battle for T2-T3 Cosmic Blue Talismans!

Name:  Frozen-in-Time-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1209
Size:  319.8 KB

From now until January 7th at 4PM PT, complete Event Challenges to earn Snowflake and Cosmic Snow fragments!

Cosmic Snow Fragments are a new Fragment that can be used in 1 of 2 ways.

You can spend 250 of your Cosmic Snow Fragments in the store to claim a T1 Cosmic Blue Talisman with a Snow set-effect.

If you collect 500 Cosmic Snow Fragments, you will be able to claim 1 Cosmic Snow Soul. This Soul has a 90% chance of summoning a T2 Cosmic Blue Talisman (Snow set-effect), and a 10% chance of summoning a T3 Cosmic Blue Talisman (Snow set-effect).

The Snow set effect grants a Snow Shield for 2 turns at the start of battle. It will also give your character Immunity to Freeze, Stun, and Taunt effects.

IMPORTANT: The Frozen in Time Event is the final event in the Arctic Avalanche series, and your last chance to collect Snowflake Soul Fragments. The items available for Snowflake Fragments in the Snow Store will disappear at 4pm PT on January 13th!

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in Store that will give you a helping hand!

• Pick up the Swirling Sands pack for a daily boost of Sands of Time, Sands of War and select Frontier Keys!
    • Build your team with the Swirling sands Challenger Pack! This pack includes Sentinel and Gunner Legendary Souls, Immunity and Echo Talismans, as well as evo materials, gold and Ironite to help you get more Sands refills!
    • Need a boost of Cosmic Snow Fragments? Pick up a pack of 250 Fragments for Ironite!

OS
    Android
    Am I the only one missing an Event tab in the store?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Am I the only one missing an Event tab in the store?
    I noticed that as-well

OS
    Android
    Nope. It seems like the store have reverted to an old version. Events and Snow tabs are missing.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    its not just event tab, the snow tab is gone along with the awakening packs, eternal key and the 2 new characters are not showing up in frontier store either. a bunch of other stuff as well
    Last edited by razgriz; 01-01-2020 at 12:31 AM.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    1st day of the new year is starting with a bug.
    Läuft bei Euch!

OS
    Android
    anyone planning on even doing this event? i'm not since i dont feel like spending 3,000 sot when this last event was maybe 10,000 so far for me with 1,007 tiny tim dungeon alone
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    This is probably gonna be a medium to hard pass

OS
    iOS
    Store is empty...

OS
    iOS
    This event I’ll actually pass, as it’s pretty lame. And yes, I realize that’s just my personal opinion. It would be nice though to actually have the Snow part of the store back to spend the 30k plus fragments I have on something, even though it was like shopping a thrift store that didn’t have much in the way of anything worth buying.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many