Gauntlet Winter Tour - Win Gauntlet Battles to earn debut Ragnarok Talismans!

Name:  Gauntlet-Winter-Tour-Launch-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2009
Size:  268.0 KB

Earn Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, Ragnarok Talismans and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

The Winter Tour starts now and will run until February 2nd, 4pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for this Special Tour will feature Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, and our latest 5-set talisman - Ragnarok TALISMANS.

Ragnarok Talismans are red talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them reduce damage taken by 60%. These talismans also inflict Perfect Corruption and Perfect Crave on each enemy for 1 turn at the start of your turn. They will deal true damage to all enemies based on their MAX HP and inflict Sleep or Perfect Sleep on up to two random enemies for 1 turn each action. Finally, this set will grant a random offensive and defensive effect to each ally for every stack of HP Regen present on each ally at the start of your turn.

BONUS! For the duration of this event, Frontier Eddie Soul Fragments can be exchanged in the Event Store for Frontier Talismans

Frontier Talismans are green talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to reduce all Damage taken by 50%. These talismans also permanently increase a Random Stat by 5% every turn and by 2% whenever you take damage.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    Will the Ragnarock talismans be the reward for both rounds? I quite liked how the last Special Tour had Starfires for both rounds, as Reaching Rank A twice let me get a full set.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I got this set from arena. It may have a use with Thor or the Maiden Viking woman but so far I haven’t found a good toon for them yet. Still trying them out.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong