Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You know you can covert the snow frag to souls.. which drop evo runes, SOT, SOW, FC, Ironite, low-end characters, etc along with Blizzard frags... and enough Blizzard frags gets the dark elf AND something else... I've picked up a couple Red/Yellow T2/T3 cosmics from Blizzard frags.
    You're talking about conerting snow frags to the snowman and sacrificing those?

OS
    Android
    I'd forgotten about the snowflake to blizzard path. Think I have just enough to get a blizzard. thanks for the tip, Yup
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    darkelf ? u mean the sentinel one ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    You're talking about conerting snow frags to the snowman and sacrificing those?
    When you convert snow frags to souls, you get snow souls.. when you drop Snow souls in the BOS, you get Blizzard frags... when you get 500 Blizzard frags you can get a Blizzard soul. The Blizzard soul drops the dark elf AND something else. There's no relation to any sacrifice. It's all souls and frags... I've picked up 2 red/yellow cosmic talismans and 800 awakening frags, and a couple hundred Frontier coins from Blizzard souls (and yes dupe dark elfs as well with decent sac value)

..... but yes, you'll get snow characters you'll probably just sacrifice. However, Snow Souls ALSO contain other things.. SOT, SOW, Evo Runes, Ironite, FC, IC... etc... along with the wickerdeers / dice / snowmen....

Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, but best I can recall....

1 snow soul = 10 blizzard frags.. so it takes 50 Snow souls for 1 Blizzard soul. At 200 frags per, that equates to 5000 snow frags for every Blizzard soul.

Probably not something you want to start out with, but if you've already gotten everything you want or can from the snow tab in the store.. it's a viable way to spend those remaining snow frags. Heck even merely converting snow frags to souls for the extra stuff -- SOT/SOW/etc -- may be better than spending frags in the store in some cases.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-02-2020 at 08:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    However, Snow Souls ALSO contain other things.. SOT, SOW, Evo Runes, Ironite, FC, IC... etc... along with the wickerdeers / dice / snowmen....

Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, but best I can recall....

1 snow soul = 10 blizzard frags.. so it takes 50 Snow souls for 1 Blizzard soul. At 200 frags per, that equates to 5000 snow frags for every Blizzard soul.
    You're not wrong, expect for the last part. Takes 10,000 snow frags for 50 snow souls, the same amount the Red Ghost cost. The Blizzard soul has the elf, and a 60% chance for a set of Snow talismans, and 40% chance for 600 Legendary Red Gold Tali fragments.

Snow Souls are interesting as it's the only time I can remember the dev's releasing actual hard drop numbers with this chart they posted in the mega-event thread? Would love to see more of this in the future.
    Name:  English snowflake table.PNG
Views: 426
Size:  18.2 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I don't think it is a 'Dark Elf' though? It is a simple old Elf of the Damned so not a new character but the same one we had last year? I may still go thris route with what I have to get the extras as the shop stuff is not of much use to me really.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    yeah.. elf of the damned.. I was merely calling it the '"Dark elf". There's only one.. same as last years.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    yeah.. elf of the damned.. I was merely calling it the '"Dark elf". There's only one.. same as last years.
    Cool, I thought that was the case. I have a couple of them I think already from last time round.....still the Assassin Krampus is missing for me, again! I cannot be bothered to chase him anymore this year! Four Gunner versions though but I did get the rest so I am not going to grumble too much - only two through from the actual souls - I had to grind the rest with frags but I got there and actually got dupes of nearly all of them except Scrooge.

Still, to be fair the new characters are really pretty decent though not used the Eddie yet.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Almost done with the Event. Just one more Gunner Battle and spending a handful of SoT.... Not very excitet about the coming Talisma yet, as far as my T3 Talisman are namend Special 25+ and Def+ :/ (so hungry for Vampiric to complete my Moonchild )
    It did cost the income of daily Ironite for SoT refills (Trooper and Gangland), so it was ok - depends on the Talisman IŽll pull

Spending the SoW I used the shortcut buying frags from the Arena store. As far as the "Clear Stage S on Gauntlet" seems to be fixed (or it just disappeared) IŽm not sure if IŽll be running 200 SoW in that few days.

Thanks to all who put on a weak defence for completing the Gunner Challenge. IŽll keep mine up two more days, so hurry meeting me, in case you want to run that event.

Johnny-9739
    Last edited by real_schweiger; 01-02-2020 at 07:15 PM.

OS
    Android
    has anyone else's event tab gone all screwy and show early dec stuff and current event is goneAttachment 7398
    Razgriz-1173