OS
    iOS

Thor Eddie observation & question

Only Discordian should have Thor Eddie, followed by 2nd and 3rd place in arena the week of the event to get a “significant” head start on the “long term goal” of acquiring Thor Eddie.

Yet now MULTIPLE other players have him, including a player in the clan I’m in when they really didn’t do any grinding or waiting.

Is this due to the “glitch” that allowed players to purchase more Thor Eddie frags than the limit of one time only? I’m curious. Because this takes all the “big deal” out of that event. If it’s for sale it should be for sale to everyone who wants it—not just people who got in before things were changed. Just a thought. I think Thor Eddie may be good for Gauntlet but in arena he needs some allies and talismans that work with him And Valhalla and ragnarok don’t seem to be cutting it. I never have a problem with the Thors I’m seeing currently.

OS
    Android
    might have been a glitch with the store purchases of the 400frags of eith thor or gunnr, i cant remember if it said 1 time only or if they allowed it to be bought multiple times. I've seen some things that say 1 time only but some glitch allows it to be bought again and again till taken off
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    might have been a glitch with the store purchases of the 400frags of eith thor or gunnr, i cant remember if it said 1 time only or if they allowed it to be bought multiple times. I've seen some things that say 1 time only but some glitch allows it to be bought again and again till taken off
    Yea that makes that arena event pretty worthless then if there was a “glitch” that allowed people to give them money to get the Eddie before even 2nd and 3rd place got him. Piss poor.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong