Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Knock it off with the kid crap already

What is with you people and children. #1 Turn-based Dark Fantasy whatever title you give yourselves, and it's f*****g little kids sh*t, reducing arena fighters to pew-pew each other's kid, grow up. For the amount of money some of us pay, it's a goddamn insult! Moonchild... you're a$$holes. Goddamn noobs with no money invested in relics buy this twerp and sit at #1 like a f****g brat b*tch, unbelievable.

OS
    iOS
    What are you on about?

OS
    iOS
    Someone forgot their meds today.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yes, please knock it off with the kid crap. If you would play gauntlet you could also have moonchild. They earned the little kid.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Sorry but are you not the definition of that? You hve ranked in arena after only been playing for a month with awaken chars that you paid for with no relics
    Last edited by wipp; 01-01-2020 at 03:24 PM.

OS
    Android
    i like the arena now days when i first started it was before 1st mega event (powerslave: egyptian gods i think) pvp had far less ranking levels so u got far less stuff then
    Attachment 7389
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientEvil View Post
    What is with you people and children. #1 Turn-based Dark Fantasy whatever title you give yourselves, and it's f*****g little kids sh*t, reducing arena fighters to pew-pew each other's kid, grow up. For the amount of money some of us pay, it's a goddamn insult! Moonchild... you're a$$holes. Goddamn noobs with no money invested in relics buy this twerp and sit at #1 like a f****g brat b*tch, unbelievable.
    please do everyone a favour and stop being a whiney little bitch about it sure moonchild sucks but there is counters to him so why not complain less on here and work on making your team better

OS
    iOS
    what is the best weapon to kill moonchild with labirinth?

OS
    iOS
    Basically it’s either Barriers and/or multiple hits (Marks are also great if you disable the passive)

OS
    iOS
    @ancientEvil that’s a great way to start the new year. Why didn’t you take a little time and get moonchild yourself? I’m gonna get my own little moonchild by the end of the week and I’m far from being the almighty top end PvP dude.

You do know that your post won’t actually get you any attention from the devs but it does confirm to the lot of us that you’re no better than a little kid throwing a tantrum.

Dude you sound like Paul di’anno at one of his concerts when he talks about Dickenson :-)))
    Last edited by Jdawg; 01-01-2020 at 04:20 PM.