Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    AncientEvil, I think I have just the solution for you...

Name:  Thorazine2.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  252.5 KB

OS
    iOS
    I actually really dislike the *idea* of the fully awakened Moonchild. I haven't actually encountered one yet myself, but it bothers me from a design perspective. It would be better if he inflicted Silence because Silence is something you can counter and remove. But then again, it feels like more and more OP characters are coming out with only highly-specific counters.

I also dislike it because Moonchild is something you earned and unlocked in the Gauntlet. He should be moderately OP for a time after his release because he was earned. It just feels... bad that you have to *then* grind out stuff to make him actually OP (and then absurdly so).

I dunno. I realize this game is hardly the pinnacle of game design or balance (I mean, AFK farming is a critical part of it, after all), but I still get sort of irked by the absurdity of some characters' power. Though I do appreciate that they occasionally buff older characters, I think that's neat.

OS
    Android
    I don't know, I missed out on VHE and BHE it's been hell for a while. Not just pvp and gaunlet but most dungeons too. But I've learned to manage. Moonchild was at least easily obtainable and once everyone has him what's the difference.

OS
    Android
    I woulnd't complain if they adjusted him a bit. I have him and use him too, but honestly really try to avoid all the teams that have him in pvp cause a fight against Moonchild with labs and vampire really is too annoying. Since he is immune to any kind of buff and debuff, they could also make him immune to heal or just make his passive possible to disable. I would be ok with that.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    He's not "immune" to buffs.. he simply doesn't SHOW buffs on himself... He repeatedly heals (without vampire) or takes damage as if from a burn or Punishment. And there are, at times, shields circling him as well.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    When you fight using a labyrinth wearing moonchild vs another one until getting a draw, you will realize how "pew-pew eachother's kid" part of this quote is surprisingly accurate. In same time it is inspirational, reminding us to grow up while playing arena.

Name:  ancientevil.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  93.9 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Funny words here,you can avoid attack him coz every defence have him....

And come Sunday... I'll have him too... :-) I have a couple troopers with him and he really is a beast. Looking forward to it!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    And come Sunday... I'll have him too... :-) I have a couple troopers with him and he really is a beast. Looking forward to it!!
    But are you going to pew-pew other kids with it?