OS
    Android

blacked out screen with golden eddie in corner

Has anyone had the screen go black and a golden eddie head popping in/out every 3 seconds and goes away for another 3-4 sec in bottom left corner?Attachment 7391
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Yes.. it's an older version of the "connection issue" screen I think... I speculate that it's related to a very old code block having trouble completing.. as if the code is taking too long, not that the server isn;t responding.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I remember the game freaking out looking at a troopers team in the clan menu and for some reason it showed am exdie called “Lobotomy Eddie”

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    I remember the game freaking out looking at a troopers team in the clan menu and for some reason it showed am exdie called “Lobotomy Eddie”
    Isnt The x Factor cover showing a Lobotomy? Could it be a new eddie?

OS
    iOS
    It could be (just depends on if the devs add character data into the game way before release)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yes.. it's an older version of the "connection issue" screen I think... I speculate that it's related to a very old code block having trouble completing.. as if the code is taking too long, not that the server isn;t responding.
    thanks for info, kinda weird but these last 4 days r the 1st time in dec. i've had problems so i thought/hoped i was done with that
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminBreeg View Post
    Isnt The x Factor cover showing a Lobotomy? Could it be a new eddie?
    Possibly! But maybe that's just the internal name for Piece of Mind Eddie. A lot of the Eddies on cover/single artwork have had lobotomy marks over the years, but Piece of Mind was the first to show the cut marks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Heard someone else mention this too, but they weren't quick enough to get a screenshot either.
    Azagthor-0732