Threaded View

OS
    iOS

Worst bug in Arena right now--Beast endless auto attack

What will shut down an Arena game, and more and more players are taking advantage of this?
    A fully awakened beast with Warlord Talismans and the Lantern talismans.
    The Warlord is supposed to allow for a 15% chance of an extra turn if healing occurs. But for some reason there is a bug that I have only seen with the Beast. And since he is immune to effects, no way to stun him or sleep him to prevent it. Maybe the Christmas past passive could prevent it, but cannot apply heal block to him either as a debuff effect. I happened to somehow not get Christmas past because of poor luck.
    He just will just auto attack over and over. I've counted 50. It happens until the game crashes/freezes because of a memory overload or the match ends because it exceeds the timeframe? Of course I lose the arena game, one I would have easily won. It never goes to draw because the Beast never ends his auto attack turn. As I type, this is happening-- has been going on for about 10 minutes.
    This is the worst Arena bug in the game right now and needs to be fixed by the developers.
    See for yourself. I don't want to mention particular players who use this in combination, since I don't blame them for taking advantage of the bug and don't want to "call them out." That is not my purpose of this post. As it is, I tend to avoid fully sharded beasts on teams that I know I could easily beat if not for the bug.
    Check out some higher tier players with a fully awakened beast and check the talismans. It'll happen to you.
    And for the players who are using a fully awakened beast with that combination, it would only be fair to remove those particular talismans and not take advantage of a bug in the game in the PVP part of the game. You are only winning because the game crashes. That's not a win even if it counts as one.
    Last edited by Horus-2545; 01-03-2020 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Clarification