Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Worst bug in Arena right now--Beast endless auto attack

What will shut down an Arena game, and more and more players are taking advantage of this?
    A fully awakened beast with Warlord Talismans and the Lantern talismans.
    The Warlord is supposed to allow for a 15% chance of an extra turn if healing occurs. But for some reason there is a bug that I have only seen with the Beast. And since he is immune to effects, no way to stun him or sleep him to prevent it. Maybe the Christmas past passive could prevent it, but cannot apply heal block to him either as a debuff effect. I happened to somehow not get Christmas past because of poor luck.
    He just will just auto attack over and over. I've counted 50. It happens until the game crashes/freezes because of a memory overload or the match ends because it exceeds the timeframe? Of course I lose the arena game, one I would have easily won. It never goes to draw because the Beast never ends his auto attack turn. As I type, this is happening-- has been going on for about 10 minutes.
    This is the worst Arena bug in the game right now and needs to be fixed by the developers.
    See for yourself. I don't want to mention particular players who use this in combination, since I don't blame them for taking advantage of the bug and don't want to "call them out." That is not my purpose of this post. As it is, I tend to avoid fully sharded beasts on teams that I know I could easily beat if not for the bug.
    Check out some higher tier players with a fully awakened beast and check the talismans. It'll happen to you.
    And for the players who are using a fully awakened beast with that combination, it would only be fair to remove those particular talismans and not take advantage of a bug in the game in the PVP part of the game. You are only winning because the game crashes. That's not a win even if it counts as one.
    Last edited by Horus-2545; 01-03-2020 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Clarification

OS
    Android

This just in, after many turns without mercy I halted to see how long it would take for healing to stop. Over 20 minutes of this and game reset reloaded and nobody won.Name:  Screenshot_2020-01-03-11-57-49.png
Views: 823
Size:  1.30 MB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Yes, but the the same can apply for an attacking team can lose if he gets caught in the loop.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yes--attacking team also loses, so if you have a Beast with these talisman, the right thing to do is to remove those talisman until this bug is fixed. Shame it hasn't been fixed already, since I have had it happen about 10 times now. This is the first I wrote about it, although I imagine that someone else mentioned it.

OS
    iOS
    I'm still in the same loop in this game. It has not yet ended about 20 minutes in now. It's endless. The only thing that will end the game is a crash or me having to make a phone call.

OS
    Android
    It's not a bug, it's a poorly thought out feature (just one of the many). Lanterns and his basic apply burns, Lanterns heal a random ally for every burn, including himself, and his basic heals for every negative effect. So the burns keep stacking and he keeps healing. With so many heals an extra turn is certain and he gets into a loop. The only way to exit is if he eventually uses his fury but silence eliminates that as well. Some talismans that block burns could stop him but then you sacrifice those talisman spots in which you could put something better.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Thank you Mateja. You gave me some ideas. I didn't examine the situation closely enough. I guess going up against him without fully awakened Moonchild would be an option. Or a character with a passive that prevents burns--there are a few of those that could be quite viable.

OS
    iOS
    BTW I had tried purple shardborne (passive prevents extra turns). That seemed to work at first, but then it didn't, which I didn't quite understand.

OS
    Android
    I have a video that is almost the same! lol
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    BTW I had tried purple shardborne (passive prevents extra turns). That seemed to work at first, but then it didn't, which I didn't quite understand.
    Stop can't be applied on max awakened beast, since he prevents all debuffs for the first 6 turns of battle.
    Member of Jomsvikings