Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
  1. #11
    Senior Member Discordian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    170
    The devs really need to get on this shit - I don't think this was an intended consequence, as the only way to even get a draw if an opposing team goes into this and your team has celestials or whatnot is to let it play out (average ~45 minutes) until the game's memory is overloaded and it crashes.

    If arena is supposed to be a test of skill, this just shows that unskilled players can load up an obnoxious combination and get wins because when neither team can win, if you exit the game, the attacking player takes a loss.

    I had this on my Beast for a while my own self - until I realized how broken it was. It's one thing to get 5 or 10 hits in with a good warlord/echo cosmic combo with a healing effect. It's completely different to have a guaranteed endless loop. This should be seen to.

  2. #12
    Eternity EdManDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    The devs really need to get on this shit - I don't think this was an intended consequence, as the only way to even get a draw if an opposing team goes into this and your team has celestials or whatnot is to let it play out (average ~45 minutes) until the game's memory is overloaded and it crashes.

    If arena is supposed to be a test of skill, this just shows that unskilled players can load up an obnoxious combination and get wins because when neither team can win, if you exit the game, the attacking player takes a loss.

    I had this on my Beast for a while my own self - until I realized how broken it was. It's one thing to get 5 or 10 hits in with a good warlord/echo cosmic combo with a healing effect. It's completely different to have a guaranteed endless loop. This should be seen to.

    Then why are you still putting the Beast in your defense if you wanna be a SJW?
    Last edited by EdManDan; 01-03-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

  3. #13
    Senior Member Discordian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by EdManDan View Post
    Then why are you still putting the Beast in your defense if you wanna be a SJW dik?
    My Beast is wearing Forges dude...

    Congrats on the Eternal btw!

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,140
    everyone talk about moonchild but people don't see that beast with this talisman is much bigger problem(bug) in game...

    evere is this devs to do something about this????????????????????????????????????????

  5. #15
    Eternity EdManDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    My Beast is wearing Forges dude...

    Congrats on the Eternal btw!
    Well thanks for the Eternal. It's not easy and you are telling the truth. Your Beast is wearing Forges and I'm losing to ya! lol
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    CaesarsLegion, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    158
    I found an easy way to counter the Beast loop, although my team is weakened so I don't think it would work against a strong team with the Beast. But the Red Ragna, Valkarie Hunter prevents burn and can wear Orbit's. No damage from the Beast now.

  7. #17
    Senior Member wipp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    384
    At first i didnt use that combo. Then i realized i didnt stand a chance against it,if i didnt wear them. I just took it off and put starfires on him. I will now avoid all beast teams. Which sux

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    CaesarsLegion, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    At first i didnt use that combo. Then i realized i didnt stand a chance against it,if i didnt wear them. I just took it off and put starfires on him. I will now avoid all beast teams. Which sux
    I just went against you and lost, I think. Anyway, some other options include Daedelus (who can also sport an Orbits). Then there is Sentinel Shardborne (no orbits option, but he also makes the team immune to stun, is a multi-hitter and removes effects). You get to know the Beasts who wear them after a while. I suppose it can't hurt to tell you some of them so that you can avoid them or take a burn prevention into the match. I think one's name is DeathReaper (or is that DeathMaiden), IronMaiden, Fallen Angel, Last Words, URock, StormsEye and now MKUltra. You were on my list too. Feel free to add to the list.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    CaesarsLegion, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    158
    Death Reaper, Above are a couple others. Also, Daedelus's passive to stop burns does not seem to work (and he has not been passive disabled). Try Red Ragna.

  10. #20
    Senior Member wipp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    384
    Yeah im off the naughty list lol. I dont want to call anyone out by name,but it would sure be nice if we all agree not to use it. The bitch of it is most dont see it as a bug because its not. It works like it was intended.( as shitty as it is) i think your on the right path tho finding a cure for the disease and overcome it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •