Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Yeah im off the naughty list lol. I dont want to call anyone out by name,but it would sure be nice if we all agree not to use it. The bitch of it is most dont see it as a bug because its not. It works like it was intended.( as shitty as it is) i think your on the right path tho finding a cure for the disease and overcome it
    Not a naughty list, but at least it makes it easier for the players who want to avoid constant 45 minute games or a crash by going against a player with that combination of talisman. If you are on this list, please don't be offended.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    Not a naughty list, but at least it makes it easier for the players who want to avoid constant 45 minute games or a crash by going against a player with that combination of talisman. If you are on this list, please don't be offended.
    Agreed that people using this should be listed, so that everybody else knows to avoid attacking them, and just wait 30 minutes for the free reset when they're all that's left on your list. It's total nonsense that there's no way for the offensive team to win against that bullpucky if D goes first. Even with celestials, the burns build up and Beast keeps going - not until the team wins (they haven't hurt you) - but until you get fed up and reboot. It's a shitty strategy tbh.

OS
    Android
    After i encountered couple of Beast teams I put Beast to my team as well. It is a message - dont't attack me. And it will not stop top players anyway.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    interesting item this. hadn't seen it yet. Personally I think arena needs to be completely restructured as to how stacked you can make it. I.e. what characters tied with what other characters and add in this and that set of talismans causes this to happen to 95% of people... While I can't (nor won't) blame people for figuring out these combinations it is annoying trying to counter them. Especially since the only way to counter is to fight them a second time and only if you managed to figure out what talismans are being worn.

As I was saying about the arena needing to be restructured its pretty simple concept but fairly brutal in implementation (ie for the devs). That said basically it would be assigning a point and a compatibility structure to the talisman sets. A structure like this technically exists for the characters themselves but I think it has been eliminated. Basically you could only have a team value of X at player level X that you could use in the story line. Objective of this would be to eliminate having things like 2 sets of Brave talisman on character(s) that revive already and potentially cause a loop that might end up reviving the rest of the team etc.. Certain types of talisman would be exempt from this like health, piercing, holy and similar basic types. Probably all "limited time" sets would probably fall under this along with quake, comet and related. Only difference would be the point value of the set. Say a set of talisman can be worth a max of 5 points, where things like starfire, valhalla, rider and such are 5 points. Primordal might be 4 points, trap is 3, sacrificial is 2, and ones like advantage are worth 1. You than have a point cap of say 15 points to be divided among 4 characters. and so on and so forth...

OS
    iOS
    FYI--Daedelus only stops physical burns, whereas Ragna and Sentinel Shardborne stop all burns (so those are better). Two more players with Beast loop build--Tameland and Natasji (or something similar to that)

OS
    Android
    In the beginning LOTB was a turn based game. Now it's a 3d real time shooter :-DDD

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    In the beginning LOTB was a turn based game. Now it's a 3d real time shooter :-DDD
    Our skills at clicking on the screen right when one circle gets small enough are really incredible! Now if I could just apply that skill to another game--like those tapping rhythm games...

OS
    Android
    just had that happen, went on for over 1min of atk after atk and the healing continued till the end of match team shot
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    I'm happy to have a little break from top tier arena. I've been busy doing these new Arena challenges. They are taking for ever and don't seem to be worth the scant reward. I haven't gone near a fully shared beast this week.

OS
    iOS
    I counted once.. 32 turns..... 32....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..