Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Moonchild has ruined PVP

Moonchild was created by someone who does not understand and may not even like games. We have all of these fantastic characters with Power and Fury moves. It made playing the game rich because more decision had to be made (making resource decisions with power and fury and considering how much special stats you had to have on characters). But now with everyone having Moonchild (and most have fully awakened), the game will just be point and click. All those fun power moves and Fury moves--the visuals--gone.
    And you can say, well just kill him and then you'll have your moves. Well, he is always the last to die (because of Labyrinth), and then it is just point and click 15-25 times until he dies. Sure I could put Quantum on a character. But that character won't have enough HP to survive because I'd still have to do this for multiple rounds until he potentially dies. Sure I could take the Prisoner in, but that usually doesn't work.

NF--You've just ruined Arena with a character.
    So now you'll have to create another character to take away Moonchild's passive ability. But then we'll all have to have that character and Moonchild.
    My recommendation--nerf him. Other game developers do this after realizing they made a mistake on a character.
    My recommendation for the nerf would be allowing a passive disable at any time (not just the first turn). That would be a good start. Then a character like the Blue Hierophant or passive disabling talisman would be more useful against him.
    I'm not saying he is too strong or uber. He just ruins the game by making it point and click, and he has has taken the fun out of it.
    Someone who knows games would not have created him. Someone who knows games would know that it is wise to get rid of that passive, opening the game up once again.
    Anyone agree?

OS
    Android
    I agree that Moonchild ruined PvP.

It did give the game a new angle of finding new ways to kill teams with fully awakened Moonchild on, while not having either Prisoner nor Moonchild yourself... I'm currently having fun drawing for the 5th time in a row with ProwlerTitan

They will certainly do something about him as he is like a one-toon army with all disables on him; most likely they will push his passive a turn, like they did with Gambler, or they'll put some percentages on him.

What's the alternative- flooding the game with more imba toons?
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Well, I donīt think Moonchild itself is a ruin to pvp/gauntlet - itīs more about the Labyrinth combo which works awesome on the opponents toon, on my own team it prevents damage in about 4 of 10 hits (at least it feels like this ). F.e. a Moonchild with Forge on it is mostly the first one to die, so there is always a toon/talisman combo which makes things "worse".

Well yes, Moonchild is hard to knock out and yes, it always is the last toon standing - but this will also change into something else in a couple of weeks.
    More annoying to me is the full awakened Beast (as mentioned in another thread) - this corrupted the gameplay even more.

OS
    iOS
    cmon people moonchild is little kid for Beast with lantern....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    cmon people moonchild is little kid for Beast with lantern....
    Moonchild can't even be hurt by beast with lantern.

OS
    Android
    Calm down. Next overpowered toons are just around the corner:

Thor Eddie (EVERYBODY will get him soon or later)
    Awakenable Prisoner
    Awakenable Angel & Gambler Eddie
    Awakenable Alexander Eddie
    Awakenable (put in any Eddie)

OS
    Android
    At least wait until I can acquire one more labyrinth talisman from the dungeon. 😁

OS
    Android
    I have moonchild, I reckon he is a bit OP for now, but maybe try to make his passive a bit fair. Maybe put a percentage of triggering the full disable of skills, or make it so it can have a negative effect on itself like: "but gain passive disable (that cannot be negated or if the wearer has labyrinth) for next turn." New mechanics on passives is a way to balance the game.

OS
    Android
    The new toons are a counter to moonchild.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around