Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Hello Troopers,

Thank you for your feedback so far. The requirement for Past Talismans was an oversight unfortunately. To address this we have added 1 extra event challenge (a simple one: Play 10 Arena Battles). This will give the exact same rewards as the Event Challenge requiring Past Talismans so players will now be able to earn the maximum amount of Souls from this event.

OS
    Android
    It's still a spend ironite for souls event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    And off course non of latest event rewards include ironite.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Troopers,

Thank you for your feedback so far. The requirement for Past Talismans was an oversight unfortunately. To address this we have added 1 extra event challenge (a simple one: Play 10 Arena Battles). This will give the exact same rewards as the Event Challenge requiring Past Talismans so players will now be able to earn the maximum amount of Souls from this event.
    Thanks for the update, and for implementing this change so quickly.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    The original Mystic Eddie was in the very first specific-soul pack, similar to this.

How I remember it:
    1. It was the first time we'd seen souls at 10 for 900 rather than 625.
    2. The souls could be Gunners and Assassins, which was still kind of rare at the time.
    3. There were no fragments dropped from each soul. 10 souls was 10 tries, not 10/75.
    4. With a meager 12ish souls, I actually got 2 Mystic Eddies. Anecdotal evidence, but I'm pretty sure the odds were WAY better back then. They were advertised as having a high drop chance, after all.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    75 soul and no event character like always...
    with 75 souls, you should have the Eddie and the 2 others.
    I spent ~50 souls with ironite to get both other characters. Madame Fortune seems pretty heavy - a warrior prisoner.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    with 75 souls, you should have the Eddie and the 2 others.
    I spent ~50 souls with ironite to get both other characters. Madame Fortune seems pretty heavy - a warrior prisoner.
    I think Ip4 is just trying to point out how ridiculous it is expecting to get an event character from an event soul. We are all more than aware you can just buy enough souls to acquire all the fragments. I, like you, went the 50 souls for Madame, and stopped. No real desire for Elvis Eddie. The fact I did not get a single event character drop, and the fact that out of over 200 Christmas event souls I received a single ghost long after I already had the event toons with frags, shows just how rigged the game has become.

I spend money on this. More than my fair share for a mobile game. I was actually considering buying another store pack for the sole purpose of getting my ironite reserves back to where they roughly were. Realizing, once again, not a single damn event toon had dropped has actually soured me on the game today. So it’s fair to say I don’t feel inspired to add to NF’s coffers.

I can’t actually remember the last time I got excited about this game because the Book of Souls actually rewarded me with an event character.

Meh. Just, meh.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Seance soul contains 207 toons with 2,18% chance to pull 5* toon. What chance is to pull event Eddie? Almost zero.

BTW I finished Grade A challenge but it's not fulfilled. Is this another bug and we need to clear AA?
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    Well I am glad they added a new event target to 'replace' the past talisman thing - that was a new low. This new low sours the players views and all because of an oversight? Really odd!

I have always hated these events - pretty much need to manually play them as it is arena and due to the event targets so it takes ages to do as no auto possible unless you are happy to let RNG do each game and accept a pile of defeats.

I would be happy if there was never another arena event to be honest - kind of the same for gauntlet! But that is just an opinion and no others don't mind these as they play a lot more than me in manual. So I will see what I can do but not going to stress about it - the Madame seems very strong for sure but no way I am spending ironite to get her. I think that is a step too far as it always id for me in this game when you have to spend to get. I don't mind the odd purchase or character that is 'cheap' and includes ironite etc but not one like this. Way too much so I will do without. I am only starting to recover my ironite from the spending before and after xmas on events and grinding (which was worth it for the new characters).

Getting to the stage now that I just do what I can and give up on what I can't. I am never going to be top of anything so really not in it for podiums etc - but for fun and actually at the moment I often get more fun from my two kids accounts as they are wat down and have mid level accounts so there is more stuff to do and certainly more fun in arena and gauntlet as they cant get near the top with their rosters but it is super cool when you get a new character as they can make a big difference.

I spent ages trying to get Dark Lilith and have barely used her as she is not yet maxed - likely the same for Lucifer. I have not been in LOL XV since mid - December as it was pointless as I had not enough gold to awaken (better now) and had little ironite to farm (a little better now as getting close to 2k again!)

My view is to try to do what you can with what you have and kiss goodbye to events characters like this one if you have to spend on souls or ironite or whatever...…….it is just not worth it for folks like me outside the top 1 - 100 players (arena/gauntlet) unless of course you have a desire to get into the top and all the time that can take.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Cleared AA and got the reward. They miss one "A"
    Stranger-8205