Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    "clear" used to mean "reach". But lately it actually means you need to complete all battles in the "A" level to open up "AA", then you get the rewards.

OS
    Android
    Sure. I CLEARED "A" and got nothing. I was rewarded after I cleared AA (and reached AAA). It's nothing serious. But I hate changing talismans in gauntlet and I was looking forward to the reward
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    gotcha, just checking

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Troopers,

Thank you for your feedback so far. The requirement for Past Talismans was an oversight unfortunately. To address this we have added 1 extra event challenge (a simple one: Play 10 Arena Battles). This will give the exact same rewards as the Event Challenge requiring Past Talismans so players will now be able to earn the maximum amount of Souls from this event.
    Hey, thanks for adjusting that according to customer feedback.

We understand mistakes & oversights can happen, and we appreciate you guys fixing & correcting.

Thanks again,
    and
    Happy New Year!
    🎉🍻❄🍾
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Anyone dealing with any screen freezing in the arena since this event started? I've had 3 battles completely freeze (one froze at the start, two others after the battle started where they just stood there looking menacingly at each other except for a Hellraiser who looked kind of hungry). After restarting LOTB, I tried the same battles again with no issue.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I had it happen one time on the first day of this event.
    I never ever had that happen before in the 17 months I've been playing.

OS
    iOS
    I have had 3-4 arena battles freeze on the iPad.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    One thing that I like is that they are making new Eddies have more unique mechanics that are exclusive to them like Oni Eddies empowerment, though this passive is still a "Inflict x every turn" they did try to change it up a little.
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    These event soul events tend to work one of two ways right? Either grind-able event souls, like with the recent Halloween and Christmas dungeons, or through ironite purchases like this one, and most of The Awakening ones (from memory). A combination of the two would be nice though, a direct ironite option for those who don't want to grind, and a grinding way for those willing to spend the extra time to grind.

For an arena even like this, have soul fragments drop from each offensive victory. That would really incentive people to get out there and do some PvP, in addition to going for all the various challenges.

Talking about challenges... here are all the ones for this event.

Arena Challenges Times Needed
    Win with all characters above 50% HP x50
    Win using Basic Moves only x50
    Win using at least 3 Power Moves x50
    Win using at least 1 Fury move x20
    Win using Warrior-characters only, all must survive x20
    Use Accuracy Up/Perfect Accuracy and win x250
    Use Force Shield/Perfect Force Shield and win x250
    Inflict Crave/Perfect Crave and win x250
    Inflict Cleave/Perfect Cleave and win x250

Gauntlet Challenges Times Needed
    Clear Rank C x1
    Clear Rank B x1
    Clear Rank A x1
    Win wearing a Past talisman set x10
    Win wearing a Present talisman set x10
    Win wearing a Future talisman set x10
    I hope the people with 500 more points than me in the arena are enjoying beating my obvious scrub team with their all-warrior crave-inflicting teams while leaving their defense teams set to max awakened moonchilds I can at best hope to draw against with my A-squad. Didn't people used to downgrade their defense teams during arena events like this? Especially if you're obviously going for the ridiculous awards yourself...

When you get to a certain rank in the arena these days, every single defense will crush any all warrior team or any team that wastes a spot on a toon who can cleave or bestow accuracy up. I can refresh every half hour and it's the same roster of level 11 moonchild teams with the same labyrinths and vampiric cosmics. Not really feeling the community spirit in the arena in 2020.

OS
    Android
    there is a community spirit? really? since when?

It's an asinine event all there is to it. Forget the amount of SoW etc etc etc it takes and the annoying amount of time to change talisman to get the required win #s. Yeah that alone means I aint doing it.