Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Requiring "Past" talismans is really messed up.
    Hardly anyone has them.
    All for the theme of "Past/Present/Future."
    Atleast they could have been obtained as 3 of the arena challenge rewards, that would have made more sense.

In "ironite for souls" puchase events like this, I usually gamble 900 ironite once just to see if I can get lucky..... I wasn't.

When I logged in and saw there was a new event, I cringed. It's so exhausting.
    There's barely any time to enjoy a sense of satisfaction from accomplishing the previous event.
    Also, any feeling like your catching up on having most of the characters, lasts about a day.... cuz tomorrow there will be new ones. (But not really though, it's actually a pre-existing toon w/ a new look and passive.)

Good Luck Troopers!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Also you said that Both the Mysic Eddie and Madame Reskins are event exclusive with Madame entering the Heroic’s lineup. So what’s gonna happen with the Eddie?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Eventually all things will end
    Kinda too philosophical or too early for not having a beer 🍺 😂

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Kinda too philosophical or too early for not having a beer �� ��
    Crack open a tasty Trooper beer

OS
    iOS
    Plague Doctor Harpy Power move is not transforming negative effects for “the duration of the battle” It is only doing it for 2-3 rounds.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Also you said that Both the Mysic Eddie and Madame Reskins are event exclusive with Madame entering the Heroic’s lineup. So what’s gonna happen with the Eddie?
    More than likely the mystic Eddie with a passive will be available only in special events or packs, like samurai emperor Eddie for example.

OS
    Android
    Anyone else finding an eternal spinning wheel of death when trying to open the store?
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    This is the solution to the Moonchild problem that I did not like. Characters that counter Moonchild but unobtainable without incredible luck or by spending money. I would have preferred a Moonchild nerf. These are tough objectives. Cleave 250 times!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Requiring "Past" talismans is really messed up.
    Hardly anyone has them.
    All for the theme of "Past/Present/Future."
    Atleast they could have been obtained as 3 of the arena challenge rewards, that would have made more sense.

In "ironite for souls" puchase events like this, I usually gamble 900 ironite once just to see if I can get lucky..... I wasn't.

When I logged in and saw there was a new event, I cringed. It's so exhausting.
    There's barely any time to enjoy a sense of satisfaction from accomplishing the previous event.
    Also, any feeling like your catching up on having most of the characters, lasts about a day.... cuz tomorrow there will be new ones. (But not really though, it's actually a pre-existing toon w/ a new look and passive.)

Good Luck Troopers!
    They’ve put a new easy 100 frags mission probably cause of the past talisman thing, so you can get to 2000 now... not that it changes much..
    Aviv-2226

OS
    Android
    Yeah, saw that new 100 frag one show up right after I finished all the other achievements. 10 souls and just got 3* dups.