Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

fair play in arena during events

im not one normally to complain but when people set SOLO EDS as arena defence so people can clear event challenges the least people can do is return the favour or not have a max awakened team on defence ffs people play with solo eds to help people out the least that can be done is back this by returning the favour

OS
    iOS
    I totally agree with you. I set a lone Ed and it’s crap seeing a fully awakened team facing me in my defence tab. If you’re not going to return the favour, then don’t use the exploit to begin with.

OS
    Android
    same i just went to check defence and out of the 15 times i was attacked 10 of them had max cyborg/ vhe with max moonie and at least 1 LoL/dl on defence

OS
    Android
    i put Labs on my Eddie, rest of the team are weak chars without talismans.

this way i hope you guys can get your wins and use 3 power attacks and fury too in one play.
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

OS
    Android
    That's a good idea labs. I had primordials on ed and week team. But to help out the 3 power challenge that would work.

OS
    iOS
    I have a VHE out there allows time for some moves. Frustrating to find some others with reciprocal teams

OS
    Android
    Even better than a solo ed for these events is having a full team of weak characters. Allows people to get the Crave and Cleave effects faster too.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Same written above happens to me all the time. But I continue helping with weak teams or just solo Ed.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Yeah it´s kinda frustrating the lack of "buddy-ness(?)" among people who can help each other really easily.. BUT think in this way, each defeat its actually good for you, the higher you rank the fewer lone-eds you´ll find, so you need to stay low.. just don´t reply to those pvps...

On the other hand.. being devil's advocate... nobody force you to have a weak defense.. so try to enjoy it.., anyway my lone Coalgiver is up trying to help!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Losing is good for you in regard to complete event challenges so I don’t understand your complaint.

I lose on purpose around 100 battles so I can complete the challenges...
    Aviv-2226