Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    One week of bad ranking isn’t gonna kill anyone

OS
    iOS
    This has nothing to do with "fair play". Things covered by "fair play" include throwing games to boost your friends, using broken combos like Beast/Lantern/Warlord, etc.

Even being a douchebag and using ironite refreshes to lower someone's score because they made you look a right arse on the forums is "fair play", albeit a stupid use of ironite.

I kept a weak defense up until I finished the only challenges that I was worried about - 3 power moves & fury move - and then switched back to one of my typical defense teams. I happen to like ranking highly - sometimes for the reward souls, but even when not that, for the free ironite. It's helpful in building up a stash that can then be used to, for example, buy enough souls for Madame Fortune without worrying about ironite reserves going forward. It's a personal choice for anybody who wants to do it; some people like to drop levels so they can farm irons coins more quickly, so except in the top tiers there are typically single Eds or weak defenses all the way down. But I think it's absurd to imply the anybody has an obligation to help you - or anybody else - and is not "playing fair" if they choose not to do so.

OS
    Android
    This discussion happens almost every arena event. At least this event doesnt require 500 wins. If you run a weak defense, at least until you complete 20 revenge battles usually raises your rank. Everyone has thier own reasons for how they play.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Regarding setting a "weak" defense....
    a lone Eddie made sense when the Arena challenges were purely quantity of wins, BUT nowadays the arena events are less about winning and more about applying/using: buffs, fury, debuffs etc. So a weak team should replace the "lone Ed."

I currently am using old Christmas toons I use to hold unpowered talismans inventory, plus one has a set of Celestials to give you time to build up power points to use to apply negs/buffs.

This is all just my opinion, but I believe a change needs to occur where the new standard for such arena challenges is a weak team replacing a lone Ed.
    Besides, the only cheating going on is the AI when it ignores passives or plays unfairly due to bugs.

If I ever meet that Artificial Intelligence walking down the street.... I'm going to kick it square in the nutz!
    🤣
    Last edited by Bakura; 01-06-2020 at 03:02 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS

Red face

My team is Edward the Great and 3 level 1 gunner Krampus. I ended up getting 5 randomly in souls, what else will I do with them?

OS
    Android
    Also running a weak defense here.
    I do understand the frustration... in the last event I started to put up a weak defense the first day.
    After being defeated 31 times in a row by teams that did not have a weak defense I switch back to a stronger defense team.
    This time it seems more out there are willing to help others... so I will probably leave the weak defense on ( Coal giver (After 3 years of hunting!!!) with some other Christmas characters )
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    iOS
    Ive had a continuous weak defense for months and always finish above 3500. I usually revenge everyone as its always full plus take on attacks. During these events though, I refuse to revenge those that are not setting up weak defenses.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by NyBSfP View Post
    Ive had a continuous weak defense for months and always finish above 3500. I usually revenge everyone as its always full plus take on attacks. During these events though, I refuse to revenge those that are not setting up weak defenses.
    Same here, except that I never revenge the non-weak teams and still finish over 3000. For me the Arena is not a competition but a cooperation against the "non-cheating" AI.
    Cheers to all other constant-weak-defence-team fellows.

OS
    Android
    Sorry if I go a bit off topic, in the last few hours I cannot revenge anymore in the Arena, all players are indicated as CAN'T REVENGE.
    Does anyone can explain me what's happening?
    Thanks

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LSMaiden View Post
    Sorry if I go a bit off topic, in the last few hours I cannot revenge anymore in the Arena, all players are indicated as CAN'T REVENGE.
    Does anyone can explain me what's happening?
    Thanks
    Maybe you hit your max number of revenges for the day? You should be able to start up again after reset.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)