Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    You can only revenge 20 times per day an twice per opponent.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    This discussion happens almost every arena event. At least this event doesnt require 500 wins. If you run a weak defense, at least until you complete 20 revenge battles usually raises your rank. Everyone has thier own reasons for how they play.
    It might as well require 500 wins when you have to win battles by applying such specific skills in battles that those toons could never win against 95% of the teams that get put in front of you.

In the ten latest defense battles on my screen right now, there are five nutcrackers and two W minotaurs in the teams that attacked my weak defense. Every one of those teams has their max awakened moonchilds in their own defenses. If you're taking advantage of other people's weak teams to get your skill challenges fulfilled, the least you can do is set a reciprocal defense.

OS
    Android
    Personally I think this type of event is on the asinine side. Basically you get punished to complete the event. You have to win for it to count but every win increases the difficulty. There is a point in time in which you have to refresh to drop down to be able to win again. But there is a problem with the refresh. Anyone else notice that it might change 3 or 4 to a lower number but the rest are right there where you are? Or it changes all of them to the same number you are... or it actually refreshes all of them and they are lower ranked.

So yeah asinine event. Pay to win.

OS
    iOS
    These types of events, for the most part, have to be done Friday after rollover, maybe Saturday. If you wait any longer than that, they become much, much ore difficult.

I kind of which they'd switch to "fight X battles" (note not 'win", just fight"), then they could add "win x battles" for stretch or "win X defensive battles" or "gain 500pts in PvP" and lately.. "gain 300 draws in the arena" - which could be done in a day.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    These types of events, for the most part, have to be done Friday after rollover, maybe Saturday. If you wait any longer than that, they become much, much ore difficult.

I kind of which they'd switch to "fight X battles" (note not 'win", just fight"), then they could add "win x battles" for stretch or "win X defensive battles" or "gain 500pts in PvP" and lately.. "gain 300 draws in the arena" - which could be done in a day.
    They either did that a long time ago or it was a glitch that would register it as a win in a few events. I can't remember which. But as far as fight X times win/loose/draw you get this. And have a win number as a stretch nope... haven't dont that.