Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Is it only me or should this DRAWfest in Arena get a high priority in addressing?

This Moonchild (Lab) + BHE/Cyborg (Ser+Sac+their T3) is no longer making any sense in Arena;

I no longer understand who is healing who here, who is reviving whom... effects stopped from working (like Cyborg 6 hits passive) for no reason or suddenly start working from a certain turn in the game.

It's like someone said here on the forums, like Moonchild gets all of those healing effects working on him just that they don't show.

Draw after draw after draw and taking forever. If that is the intention, bump the IC reward for to 3 or 5 from 1... otherwise it really doesn't make any sense.

(at least I got a week's worth of finished Moonchild...)
    Last edited by ritchbe; 01-10-2020 at 04:27 PM.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    My understanding from communications we have received is that BHE/Cyborg Sacred healing is not a result of 'invisible" healing effects on Moonchild but rather one of the possible effects of Sacred talismans, in the form of a direct heal, which seems to have a higher percentage of triggering on the AI side (NO AI Boost of course). The suggested work around is to use Gunner Hierophant. To suggest using an older ally that is not relevant in the current Arena format either shows incredible naivety from the point of a development solution or it shows a complete dismissal of the problem to be handled at a later date (i.e. fully awakened Alchemist). This also does not address the need to deal with this effect multiple times within the Guantlet since character usage is limited to once per level. Ironically the Gunner Hierophant was recently added to the Heroic rotation but prior to that it seemed to on par with Gunner Mino rarity. My frustration is that that this healing does not occur on the player side at all and only happens on the AI side when each side has only BHE/Cyborg and fully awoken Moonchild left in the battle.

I think that a better description of all talisman effects and what they can produce in terms of possible effects should be included in the Compendium. The current focus of course is on Sacred talismans but there have been a multitude of talismans and passive effects released that do not inform the players of what results they can expect from these talismans and passives.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    my personal favorite is Fortune talisman with a 15% chance to cleanse when dealt damage. first 15% isnt even close to how often it happens, next the word cleanse NEVER includes silver effects, nor does the actual buff "cleanse" but Fortune always removes silver effects. None of this is clearly explained in the description. This has been an annoyance for a long time now.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-20-09-13-16.png
Views: 757
Size:  974.4 KBwhat draw-fest?
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    My understanding from communications we have received is that BHE/Cyborg Sacred healing is not a result of 'invisible" healing effects on Moonchild but rather one of the possible effects of Sacred talismans, in the form of a direct heal, which seems to have a higher percentage of triggering on the AI side (NO AI Boost of course).

This was initially my thought.. but.... Neither Sacred nor Serenity talismans state anything about passive healing of allies. They both merely grant healing buffs to allies. So, either a description is incorrect, or Moonchild is getting buffed.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That info came straight from working with the support team to isolate this issue. Apparently a direct heal to a random ally is one of the possibilities of sacred.

OS
    Android
    For instance, just had a leftover Dark Lilith passive (she was dead for a couple of turns) insta-kill my Eddie and fully healed Moonchild after I killed BHE... and the race towards DRAWfest began between Moonchilds
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    I said this many times, that these overpowered toons & talismans will lead more and more to DRAW.
    Next problem will be THOR EDDIE Teams, because after a while EVERYONE will get him and use him.
    It's this stupid game design of stronger and stronger toons and skills.
    In the beginning we got a turn by turn game, but now it feels like a 3D shooter with cheating defense AI.
    What about a weekly color restriction or character level restriction? That will give us more fun and variety in teams.

OS
    Android
    Draw-fest seems to be turning around, more Gold shields than SilverName:  Screenshot_2020-01-11-18-03-22.png
Views: 496
Size:  921.3 KB
    Turning up the power on characters is going to continue and those of us who want to ride the wave will play and pay to win. Six months ago we had junk compared to now, imagine what kinds stuff we are going to get this year?
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    I can only imagine what kind of junk... i mean stuff we are going to get this year.

Indirectly this thread answered a couple of questions about a few situations earlier today. Most of it boils down to having things playing the way they should be and then BOOM... WTF just happened. I can't remember if these incidents were with the referenced characters or not with the exception of Dark Lilith a few times.

Now if I am reading this correctly there is an issue not with just phantom talisman/passive effects but also with lingering effects that are occurring after the character that "supposedly" has said effect is dead (or perhaps resurrected). Which would make sense in several situations where things happened when there was no possibility that any character alive had said effect or talisman.

So basically we are dealing with a game that lies, cheats, and steals. Mostly because the core code was not the best written (documented item not speculation) and it has not been cleaned up unless a bug or glitch forces it to be.

Which further basically says that even if they go into real detail about what the passives, talisman, etc etc can do it won't matter because the game will do what it wants regardless. Even if the character is dead.

And all in all the only thing that will fix it is for them to rewrite the game. From ground zero. Not sure I would want to reuse any aspect of the game to possible include artwork.