Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Talisman Disable

With the increased amount of Over Powered Talismans being released, I feel that we need a new ability to neutralise the playing field.

OS
    iOS
    I guess you’re right, mate.
    It’s getting more and more difficult to win battles in gauntlet, arena and in the dungeons, if you don’t have these talis needed. I’m losing joy and fun, BUT I won’t pay money for them.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Yes, would be the best feature to throw all talismans to garbage and kill variety. If you have the toon or talisman can do that you don't need something else or think about strategy.

OS
    Android
    Yeah.... Crazy as talismans are now, talisman disable would really make everything useless. If it functions in the same way passive disable does it could maybe theoretically possibly be feasible. But it would most likely do more harm than good unfortunately
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Maybe a tali that disables one or two random characters talis per round.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    Maybe a tali that disables one or two random characters talis per round.
    Just like prisoner‘s passive ability to random disables passives of chars
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Just like prisoner‘s passive ability to random disables passives of chars
    Seems logical. The same way we can disable an passive, we can disable a talisman. It would break the game if you could disable all talismans for the duration of the battle, but disable for 1 turn... it's reasonable...

OS
    iOS
    No. A better idea would be to have arena seasons, with one of the restrictions being say, no talisman effects, or no talisman stats, or warrior only, ot 4-star only.

OS
    Android
    Would a disable passive talisman disable a disable talisman?

How about a single hit toon be able to apply disable buff to a talisman on an opponent.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    With the increased amount of Over Powered Talismans being released, I feel that we need a new ability to neutralise the playing field.
    Absolutely fecking no unless there are some incredible strict controls on it. By controls I mean, character that can wear it, what other talisman can be worn with it, what other talisman can be worn within the fighting group, how it disables talisman, quantity it disables, how many sets can be used at once, it absolutely can NOT be an uber rare item, how often it triggers, what triggers it... do I need to continue?

A talisman disable has the potential to completely screw up the already mucked up game play. Now if we are talking something along the lines of following it might be worth it.

3 (or 4) set cosmic talisman with typical mr/def atk/magic etc type increases (or an ascension type item) can be worn by all characters but the disable talisman effect is only active when worn by cosmic characters. Has a 25% chance to disable up to two of the following talisman for 1 round: singularity, celestial, alchemy, rider, primordial, light etc etc ie the ultra freaking annoying ones. Only one set can be worn per team. Has a 10% chance to disable the same talisman on your own team.

Or the following (which is where we are headed next... yeah I would put money on this)

Enhanced/Awakened talismans. With an option of adding an additional effect on a cosmic talisman. Again massive stipulations and low trigger rate.

Past something like this oh hells no. Potential game killer.