Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lost in Purgatory (Skull Quest) - Battle for Frozen Wasteland Keys + Limbo Talismans

Name:  Lost-in-Purgatory-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  318.0 KB

From now until January 15th 4M PT, complete Event Challenges in Skull Quests to earn a Frozen Wasteland Key Souls, Cosmic Evolution Materials and Limbo Talismans!

Limbo Talismans are blue talismans with a 3-set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to gain a 35% Chance to Remove Perfect Immunity and inflict Perfect Corruption, Perfect Stun, or Perfect Blind on a random enemy for 2 turns when you take damage. The wearer of the talismans will also gain a 100% Critical Strike Chance and Echo for 2 turns after each action if any enemy lacks Silver Effects.

During this event, Skull Quests will also be granting 1 bonus reward, in addition to normal level rewards. Bonus rewards include Frozen Wasteland Key Souls (20% chance of dropping!), Awakening Soul Fragments, Ironite, Heroic Soul Fragments, Skill Shards and more!

Frozen Wasteland Frontier Key Dungeon

Name:  Frontier-Dungeon-Explanation-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  311.7 KB

Battle in this dungeon to gain T2-T3 Blue Cosmic Talismans!

The Keys for this dungeon will only be available during Skull Quest events, or occasionally as rewards in other monthly events. The Keys will not be available in the Frontier Store.

Gain access to the Frozen Wasteland Dungeon by earning Frozen Wasteland Key Souls in Skull Quests (during events only). Summon these Key Souls to unlock the Frozen Wasteland Dungeon in the Time Rift!

Once it is unlocked, the Frozen Wasteland Dungeon will be open for 8 hours total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame. We have recently added a new difficulty setting to this dungeon, so you can now take on both Hard AND Madness settings.

The first time completion rewards for this dungeon are Talisman Soul Fragments, an Epic Soul, a Skill Shard and Ironite.

Each playthrough afterwards will grant you a chance for rewards such as Cosmic Evo materials, Evo Shards and more, as well as a GUARANTEED DROP of Icy Talisman Legendary Soul Fragments.

Collect 500 Icy Talisman Legendary Soul Fragments to create 1 Icy Talisman Legendary Soul.

This Soul is guaranteed to drop a random T2 or T3 Blue Cosmic Talisman, as well as 100 Icy Mythic Talisman Soul Fragments.

Collect 1000 of this Mythic Talisman Fragment to earn the Icy Mythic Talisman Soul. This Soul is guaranteed to drop a T3 Blue Cosmic Talisman.

**IMPORTANT: If you summon another Frozen Wasteland Frontier Key Soul while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon’s countdown timer.

We also have a deal in store to help increase your team’s firepower!

• Looking for another set of Limbo Talismans?

Limbo Talismans are obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Limbo Talisman), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.
    • Finish Awakening your characters! We have 5 different unique Awakening Materials available in Store for Ironite. These items will help take a variety of characters to the 11th and FINAL tier of Awakening.

OS
    iOS
    Not a bad event

OS
    iOS
    Please consider increasing the frag drops for icy talismans in teh Frozen Dungeon.. The 3/5 frags per run takes a ridiculously long time (and SOT) to collect enough for even 1 talisman. Compare it to the Cosmic talisman dungeons and ... well.....

sorry what's the point of the Frozen dungeon then???

I guess so you don't need 5 star characters?
    Is that it?
    (seriously, I'm not trying to be flippant. Is it meant to simply be easier for those without 5 star characters?)

Perhaps this is moot if an "insanity" difficulty is to be added where frag drops are around 15 per run like most "insanity" dungeons.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    For people wanting some information about the Frozen Wasteland Dungeon, you can check out my guide HERE. The drop rate information is outdated, but the 2nd post in that thread has already been updated to include the new Madness difficulty stage.

Madness is a step up in difficulty, but wont be too hard for most people. The main obstacle is the Child of the Damned wearing Starfires in the boss wave, and the boss CotD wearing Vipers. For those who don't want to read and just want to look at the picture, here you go :P
    Name:  Frozen Madness Smaller.png
Views: 737
Size:  534.5 KB

Not sure if it's been fixed yet, but previously the Talisman-wearing achievements weren't working in the Madness stages. Just be aware of that, and let me know if they are working again please.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Please consider increasing the frag drops for icy talismans in teh Frozen Dungeon.. The 3/5 frags per run takes a ridiculously long time (and SOT) to collect enough for even 1 talisman. Compare it to the Cosmic talisman dungeons and ... well.....
    sorry what's the point of the Frozen dungeon then???
    (seriously, I'm not trying to be flippant. Is it meant to simply be easier for those without 5 star characters?)
    Hah, I kinda feel the same way about the dungeon since they nerfed the drop rates of almost everything. It used to be an incredible "catch-up" dungeon for mid-range players, giving lots of Frontier Coins, SoW, and cosmic evo materials. Excellent SoT refunds made it economical to run a key overnight for the full 8 hours, and you'd get an Icy Talisman Soul each time. The nerfed rates have removed that, and while Madness is still good for cosmic evo materials, it costs a lot more to run, and doesn't let people "catch up" any more. A real shame. It's still accessible for newer players, but their time may be better spent elsewhere now.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Stupid question maybe but how are we supposed to clear the Gold and Souls Vault 6 times when it opens every 2 days and the event is 6 days? Is this because I opened this skull quest only yesterday and it opens daily afterward?
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    The skull quest opens once a day if you clear them everyday. The event is a seven day event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Even the last one (the one that is opened by clearing Night City)? I do Skull Quests everyday but it shows "2 days" for refresh time for that one.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Even the last one (the one that is opened by clearing Night City)? I do Skull Quests everyday but it shows "2 days" for refresh time for that one.
    I think that is a bug. First time I cleared Talisman Vault it also said "2 days", but it reset every day for me. Congratulations on unlocking the final skull quest
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    The vault is on the same rotation as the Talisman quests

OS
    Android
    Looks like the first time is 2 days as I have now a countdown of 22:33. Thanks everyone for your answers.

Congratulations on unlocking the final skull quest
    Well thanks! Having the last talisman being rewarded with the Skull Quest associated with NC made me push to finish it. That wouldn't have been possible without all the great help I read everyday on theses Forums. So another thanks for that!