Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Effing Moonchild breaks the effing arena

Hey devs.

I can understand that after so many characters, creating new ones that keep the balance is hard.

However, the arena on high levels beeing a series of draws, usually only two fully awakened Moonchilds (Moonchildren?) with Labyrinth hitting at each other, that's awful.

Name:  mxQO682.png
Views: 1647
Size:  654.8 KB

The high arena levels are just no fun anymore.

I usually am against the nerfing of characters, but this won't work. IMO, the Moonchild should not be allowed to have all assassin slots.

OS
    iOS
    It does make it all kind of suck more than normal.

But there's probably some anti-Moonkiddie character down the pipe.

For the record.. in my matches with you.. it wasn't Moonchild that forced the draw.. your Moonchild was dead both times .. but I couldn't overcome BHE with the Sacred/Serenity combo before the 20 turn timer ran out (after spending 10+ turns to kill Moonchild). Need a powerful healblock or talisman passive disable character or talisman set really. One that's worthy of the top-end teams.... which I'm sure they are working on...
    Last edited by Yup; 01-09-2020 at 07:23 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Indeed, that's broken too, BH's passive stacking up with the sacred passive.

Also, BH's other part of the passive is also kind of broken, the invisible stun. Sometimes it will stun one singular character for a bunch of rounds, other times it won't work at all, without BH having had his passives disabled.

OS
    iOS
    I think BHE's passive stun works correctly. It invisibly stuns forever.. or until BHE is dead or has his passive disabled. Disabling his passive ain't always easy even with BHE vs BHE which are both capable of disabling the other -- but with Moonchild.. BHE can't use his power ability to heal.. and it's that which causes passive disable to be inflicted on opponents.

What gets me more is that Moonchild is NOT "immune to all buffs" he simply doesn't SHOW any buffs. Matches would take half the time if allies were NOT invisibly granting Moonchild Heal Shield or Life Seal or Spell vamp... and he heals when he's hit. Which happens all the time. You can watch him heal.. when with no buffs and no vampire.. he shouldn't ever do when he's hit.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-09-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have noticed another arena-breaking bug, which is definitely a bug, with the fully awakened beast.

I have had it happen at least 4 times: My team with Moonchild, Mystic Flame with Celestial, Madam Fortune, and Dark lilith.

With the opponent hitting first, the fully awakened beast will just attack non-stop. My team won't die because of the celestials, and that will go on until the fight times out.

Also, my characters will get infinite flames, which slows the game down to a crawl.

If someone could look into this, that would be great.

OS
    iOS
    yeah, that's been discussed in another tread..

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ss-auto-attack

I counted once.. 32 turns for the Beast. Just silly.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    also dvs agree with all that,in gauntlet first battle in SSS Moonchild with labirinth and Beast with lantern/warlord....so stupid...

OS
    Android
    My first battle in S was: Gambler with Labyrinth, Assasin WW with starfire, KP with frontier, and Warrior LoL with Viper. Second battle: Phantom Eddie with Forge, lvl3 awakaned moonchild with Hex/Nightmare, and 2 less useful character. Now im stuck, and have to move talismans to finish S.

OS
    iOS
    Yes. Some arena battles take me 10 minutes are more. I can get the win, but my motivation wanes. Sacred BHE, vampiric moonchild with labyrinth. They made so many counters for the op characters (making talk is mans that enhance survival), but arena battles take forever now. Thia arena event made that quite clear. A lot of work for minimal reward.

OS
    iOS
    I don't mean to harp on this or maybe I do. I cannot tell you how many teams it is pretty easy to beat and then you just end up spending a few minutes trying to whittle away the health of Moonchild. Now get this. For the first time, I saw a Cosmic Past Talisman in action. I whittled away the Moonchild only to have him revive with full health. Then I had to spend another 3 minutes to kill him again. I mean really. Are these game designers out of the bleeping mind?! I'm nearly done with Arena! (I know I'm venting.)