Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    At least you killed the little fellow. He could have vampire cosmic and heal before you kill him.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I hate that little MOFO, annoying Ann’s tedious as crap. No fun! And sad that it wrecked arena.

OS
    iOS
    Just jumping into let you know we have been keeping our eye on the various issues in the arena (some of which are bugs, such as the Beast breaking the multiple extra turn limit, and others of which are character / talisman power related like Moonchild + Labyrinth / BHE + Sacred). There are fixes, solutions, and counters either in development or pending for the next release.

Keep an eye our for Tuning and Update notes that will call out any specific changes or fixes being addressed.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Just jumping into let you know we have been keeping our eye on the various issues in the arena (some of which are bugs, such as the Beast breaking the multiple extra turn limit, and others of which are character / talisman power related like Moonchild + Labyrinth / BHE + Sacred). There are fixes, solutions, and counters either in development or pending for the next release.

Keep an eye our for Tuning and Update notes that will call out any specific changes or fixes being addressed.

-Kaz
    Hey Kaz my second SSS battle is going on and on in the Beast loop against your Moon with Labarynth and Vampiric healing himself while I inflict damage. My clansmen said you wanted video of this?
    https://youtu.be/wMDfCTb0sPA
    Can you please give me the win for this battle? The game is on autopilot now and will go until reboot kicks me off or battery dies. Thanks-Edsel
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Hey Kaz my second SSS battle is going on and on in the Beast loop against your Moon with Labarynth and Vampiric healing himself while I inflict damage. My clansmen said you wanted video of this?
    I'll pass it along to our CS department.
    Thanks

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post

-Kaz
    Thk you for letting us know that you are aware of these thing and working on them, it is good for us!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Thank you. Yes, it does give hope that higher tier Arena will at some point be viable in the future. I think it will be important to nerf/fix, not just to have a counter. I think the current passive counters that were just released are too much to pay in Ironrite for the average player to be able to get.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Can you please give me the win for this battle? The game is on autopilot now and will go until reboot kicks me off or battery dies. Thanks-Edsel
    Also see how Moonchild is healing... How??? Because he has buffs.. you just can't see them
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Also see how Moonchild is healing... How??? Because he has buffs.. you just can't see them
    Yup, I've only been playing this game for just over a year. Do you remember another character that was as problematic as Moonchild (and I know you have argued that he is not that problematic if you bring multihitters). I was just curious if this is an isolated incident or a recurrent thing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    We speculate hidden Sacred set or something but he full heals, takes damage, then heals back full over and again. Little MoFo
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings