Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Since the last arena event I still have Coalgiver defense. Arena is not much fun to play since years, but recently it got even worse. But even down in the ranks (~#700), several moonboys, fully awakened liliths + lucifers are around, but most of the other teams are by far more fun to play (and/or easy for autoplay).
    Actually I need the ~200 Ironite I usually get per week from Arena and I think the more easy matches won't compensate with the random chance of 1 or 2 Ironite per match. So I might need to return to a normal defense, which would also mean I need to open my moonchild soul to join the party? I really miss the good old days in the beginning of the Arena. The character's skills and talismans just became too powerful in my perspective to run Arena as it was designed years ago. The change in reward system was strange, as rank and points don't fit. Some sort of devisions, power limits (related to characters/talis) and stuff like this would be cool. But I guess there is no time to work on such ideas. And one other big obstacle: Balance is simply unwanted in the freemium world. Same might be true for some bugfixes.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Arena is a clusterfuck. And I've already initiated a post saying how Moonchild has fucked up the game. I also have a post on the Beast "bug." (That is more ruinous acutely, since it can be exploited by others to gain advantage or to avoid being attacked.) Moonchild is just a complete pain in the ass and has made the game a lot less fun. So many games we are just using primary skills (never even getting to power or fury skills). The game is dumbed down and much more boring. EVERYONE has a Moonchild on their team. What fun is that? Where is the diversity? All these great power moves and fury skills--useless.
    And my great complaint has to do with what Bakura described. I don't even know what is going on with Moonchild half the time. I was fighting a solo Moonchild without any apparent effect against a full team (3 of those in the team with a triple hit.) Every time I struck with VHE I took a shitload of damage. Why? I had no negative effects on me. Stuff like that goes on ALL the time.
    The worst is vampiric. What a sleepfest this can be. I usually beat a vampiric-enabled moon child. I only have some motivation to get above 4500 for Ironrite, but there seems to be no skill in getting to #1. It is more about how long you play in Arena. I might be fine with that, but these Arena games are so brainless and mindless and long because of always having to dispose of the Moonchild at the end. Has there ever been a time in the game where matches in the Arena take so long? (I've only been playing the game for just over a year, so I cannot really speak to this.)

OS
    Android
    Haven't been able to test it, but does the damage dealt by Horus when enemies heal go through a Lab/Vamp Moonbrat? I don't know where I left my cosmic vampire if I even had one to test it with the Arena.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    iOS
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this (and I DO try to read all the posts in a thread before replying, although I DO get lazy), but the max awakened Alchemist seemed like an odd dev choice. On the surface, he seems to have abilities that would deal with Moonboy and Lab Talis... unless the Moonchild, too, is max awakened.

I love my Alchemist, and he deals wonderfully with Moonchildren who are not Max awakened. Seems like you could tweak the language of Max Moonchild just a little so that it stops all power (but NOT fury) abilities and there would suddenly be a lot more answers to the problem. Which is a problem. Moonchild would remain good, but not broken.

And I mean, C'mon. Is it really that easy to pull off Fury skills in Arena? (It is, but only if you design your team that way. Most characters wearing most talis have to survive at least a couple of rounds before they discover that their furies are disabled.)

EDIT: You could even give Moonchild a deterrent to Fury use without preventing it completely. i.e., "Inflict perfect stun on any enemy that uses a Fury skill." That seems in his wheelhouse, without preventing all enemy units from using 2/3 of their wheelhouse.

OS
    Android
    Moonchild is being updated.
    Skill ability disabling is being changed to just 7 turns instead of entire battle.
    PDK is going to be able to grant immunity to Moonchild's "skill disabling" effect.Name:  20200124_164253.png
Views: 387
Size:  113.2 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Moonchild is being updated.
    Skill ability disabling is being changed to just 7 turns instead of entire battle.
    PDK is going to be able to grant immunity to Moonchild's "skill disabling" effect.Name:  20200124_164253.png
Views: 387
Size:  113.2 KB
    Progress! [and then some more characters so I can get to 10]

OS
    Android
    Anyone tried equipping quantum set to deal with labyrinth?

OS
    Android
    And I just got hit with an entire squad with infinite endure after I had nobody to remove beneficial because of wrath child's passive, so moonchild isn't the only issue.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeano View Post
    And I just got hit with an entire squad with infinite endure after I had nobody to remove beneficial because of wrath child's passive, so moonchild isn't the only issue.
    I faced a single Mayan Priestess years ago who kept enduring herself and I couldn’t remove it because I didn’t bring the right toons. If you know there will be endure that must be removed or anything else that has to be removed and won’t expire, you have to bring a toon capable of removing it and hope it survives long enough to do it.

OS
    iOS
    I think many learned their lesson about Endure when Osiris was released. He was a bitch bitch of that initially.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..