Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Was just thinking the other day there aren't enough characters riding horses. Riding a giant cat will do just nicely

Glad to see more Compendium updates are in the works. Hopefully linking effects from passives is on the list?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the update team. What really has been bothering me is the disconnect between promises made last year and reality.

It was said that there will be a lot less grinding and much fewer character introductions but clearly we have seen the opposite. Now we have 2 new Eddies per month including the new “lack of inspiration” passive limited edition Eds...

Also Silent Planet was promised for last year and is now a End of 2020 maybe...

It would be nice to focus on fun rather grind as promised last year...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Thanks for the update team. What really has been bothering me is the disconnect between promises made last year and reality.

It was said that there will be a lot less grinding and much fewer character introductions but clearly we have seen the opposite. Now we have 2 new Eddies per month including the new “lack of inspiration” passive limited edition Eds...

Also Silent Planet was promised for last year and is now a End of 2020 maybe...

It would be nice to focus on fun rather grind as promised last year...
    I agree with you Patrice - get some really new stuff out please as promised last time round. The proposed changes are welcomed but it might be better to get the old commitments done first as we need the story to move on and I can only assume that the actual content of Silent and Avalon are done and dusted so close to being ready to get pushed out.....or is it trying to get the clan thing going is the priority?

Doing fury less character is fine but it really just filler and would it not be better to just regularly update the old characters as an ongoing week by week thing. Pretty much all of the original Eddies could do with a makeover - not just the fury to passive thing which you make us grind/farm for but just a simple update of skills across the board....allies included. What about some past/present skills on some allies. That has to be easy enough to do?

I would really like to see some of the old Eddies getting an update - as someone else said Carriage Rider - used to be a main guy for me, not used him in ages - some for loads of others too. Not everything needs to be a grindathon but I get why you do this. I have actually enjoyed the eternal dungeon achievements as that was pretty much a manual thing and did take some thinking about - that was a different way and it was pretty decent (and pretty tough in places even with a nearly complete roster (though limited by my poor memory and lack of skills!!)

One thing I also need to say is that the game stability, for me, is so much better than it was several weeks ago so well done on getting that mostly sorted out - I rarely see any crashes or disconnects at the moment. there is still lots to look at for sure - bugs never go away and arena could do with a refurb too - maybe look at limits like Gauntlet - or different divisions with different limits on things like team types or as I have seen elsewhere, think of a points system for certain talismans or characters to limit the 'power' of teams. This can maybe be rotated in line with reset or gauntlet so one week we are looking at a Magus team based approach or 4,3,2,1 star theme....just something to make it different and likely more accessible to newer mid level players who can take on the long term players in a 1,2,3,4 star based week etc etc.

Just some random thoughts!

Anyway, well done to the team on getting the servers back to being stable - major improvement for sure for me anyway. looking forward to changes as they come along.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I feel that Rainmaker Ed should be awakenable

OS
    iOS
    I think Hell Dice should be awakenable.... I mean... inanimate objects that attack.. aren't they already kind of "awakended"?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Can i say this that you devs are very boring putting moonchild in every few battles in gauntlet...after S he is in every 2-3 battle...

OS
    iOS
    I know this is a small one. But a better way to farm 3* blue evolution bricks is needed.

OS
    iOS
    I've definitely seen improvement with the servers, although judging from the Facebook comments it's not universal. I'm looking forward to new Clan stuff, the items in that store are very useful although lately the character fragments have been cleaning me out. New ways to get more tributes would be great.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Character Spotlight videos
    I've seen you post a few of these to Twitter. Perhaps you could also post them here? Maybe you could have a dedicated thread in the Announcements section where you can link to videos when you post them, or upload images like the character cards directly. Wouldn't even need to be a thread open to the rest of us, just something we can easily look through and reference.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    One more thing— 4* colorless awakening evolution shards drop rates are just awful from all levels of LOL XI-XV