Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    I agree. It would be nice if all the material was available here. I would enjoy seeing some of that content without having to manage additional media accounts.

I also have been struggling getting 4*.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    They make us grind LoL for awakenable materials and frags. I got most of my 4* from direct purchases with frags. 5* colorless drop fairly well in XV. 5* colored needs to be purchased directly or buy souls and hope for the best.

It would be nice to be able to directly farm l, but that would be to easy.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Also, more character slots please!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    More slots for everything. They keep adding without incremental increase of slot space.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Also, regarding quality of life improvements, the past several weeks have been pretty bad for me in terms of items disappearing from the Stores at random times during the week.

It seems to occur to items I bought the week before. Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don't, sometimes they come back and then disappear again. I've missed out on some weekly Clan and Snowflake purchases because of this.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    It has been a great year. As someone said before, The eternal dungeon is my favourite too. I like the diversity of the dungeons as they are implemented and the fact that they can be replayed.

I guess something to improve can be that they start balancing some of the talismans. I mean , just look at forge: it is like a "can't lose" talisman if you can't remove the perfect shield or without depending on certain characters. It is not only about the fun factor, but also the health of the meta bad the game (looking at you, fully awakened moonchild).

OS
    Android
    I was away from the internet at a Metal festival during this past week but I will chime in with my thoughts as well. More character slots and talismans slots (as well as Book of Souls Slots) are no longer a quality of life improvement but a necessity.

My advice for when the devs finally realize that we need the slots: Increase the base number of slots and not just add more slots for purchase.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Iīm really happy about some of those updates like the so long waited rebuilt for the Talisman Inventory, it will definitely improve the game-playing. Thks!

Also, I believe most of us agree that the server issues are no way a big problem anymore, maybe from time to time a little lag but not a big deal, so good work there.

Finally, about the last year, I can understand the number of Talismans, Characters, and Frontier Dungeon that you released was "needed" to keep the game alive and dynamic but was honestly overwhelming and for moments was unplayable... I mean it was not only too many options at the same time but also they were extra expensive. I know you needed to keep the game moving, and also needed to keep people motivated to spend in the game which is fair but at some point, 120 sot was just not even an option for 99% of the dungeons available, just to set an example you need about 2 megarefills to play XI-XV LoL to make it worth and it wasnīt enough to play one or two keys... and isnīt an option to open a key just to play 120 Sot.. at least not a smart one... so you will end up playing again Powerslave just to do something which will be boring in no long time...

So...
    -- Pros: All in All.. a really, really good year, I played every single day and the game always kept me interested, I liked how the devs/media try to listen to the community and have some feedback.
    -- Cons: in an attempt to keep the game evolving some mistakes were made, some rushed things were evident and as I said before, for moments was overwhelming and frustrating.. but again it was comprehensible though...

Final thoughts, if it possible Iīd like to see a better way of earning Sot or Ironite (I know.. I know.. people spending) but for example, instead of having the daily keys dungeon I would prefer another option like "once you complete your daily missions you got 120 sot again or seomething" which is not a lot but if we have 240 sot in one shot (not waiting for a lot for the natural refill) we could work better on those frontier keys and dont go bored with 120 sot and no other thing to do than Powerslave...

Againt thks a lot for your work I really appreciate keep it up guy!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    and isnīt an option to open a key just to play 120 Sot.. at least not a smart one... so you will end up playing again Powerslave just to do something which will be boring in no long time...
    This is a really good point. You can't just pop a key unless you're in the mood to spend some ironite. The longer duration keys (Frozen, Daily, Viral) are a little more relaxed, as they give you time to naturally regenerate some SoT, but all the rest require an investment.

An overhaul of the SoT system would be nice. Either an increase in the maximum we can hold, up to 240 for example, would provide up with more flexibility, or reducing the SoT costs in Frontier Dungeons. The way event dungeons are prices 6,8,10,12SoT could be implemented into various lower/middle level key dungeons. The game will always have powercreep, with newer and more powerful characters and dungeons requiring more and more resources, but that needs to go hand in hand with making previous, less exciting things more accessible. I could be wrong, but I doubt reducing the SoT cost of places like the Trooper Dungeon or the new and unimproved Frozen Wasteland would unbalance things too much.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Not sure why no one else has mentioned it.. but something really needs to be done about the character inventory interface.. and the talisman inventory interface... surely this is a priority!! I know an update was done last year, but that was barely any better than it was and made sorting duplicates very difficult. Trying to find a talisman set in over 400 characters is painful and too time consuming. Surely a search function could be implemented!