Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

January 2020, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY thread

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Thanks, Kaz. I know I sound like a broken record, but are additional character slots anywhere on the horizon?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Powerslave dungeon sounds pretty cool - always loved that cover. Sentinel only too should make it interesting - need to find my big hitter team for that one I guess!

Horus too - nice choice - still use him but good to see a sentinel ally getting the upgrade as they have been thin on the ground. Just glad it ain't another assassin or gunner!

New slots would be welcomed and I second that for sure!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Thanks, Kaz. I know I sound like a broken record, but are additional character slots anywhere on the horizon?
    Additional character / talisman inventory slots are planned for the release following this one. It just takes a bit of time as it is a change that can negatively affect the server load if not properly optimized.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Additional character / talisman inventory slots are planned for the release following this one. It just takes a bit of time as it is a change that can negatively affect the server load if not properly optimized.

-Kaz
    Hallelujah! Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Any indication of when Alchemist final awakening items will be out? Sseeing as an achievement is being added
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Hallelujah! Thanks!
    Indeed. Great news as long as they do not make the price for expansion any larger! That would be several steps back when it is they who add to the character/talisman pool. Great news though - hopefully the next update is in January too!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Any indication of when Alchemist final awakening items will be out? Sseeing as an achievement is being added
    The Alchemist awakening material goes live with the Sacrifice Event this month, which is currently plan to start on 1-13-2020 UTC.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Wow. I really liked what is coming up. Can't wait to see how awakened Horus will be.
    On the other hand, curious about if beloved Aset will be also awakenable and get the skills that she deserves.
    And of course, the mighty Osiris, and full powerslave gods team too!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Very excited for awakened Horus. He was a key member of my team for a long time until more powerful characters came along and he still can be pretty useful. I wonder if Perfect Stun will be involved.