Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Giving it another go

I can’t believe this game is still going strong! I started close to four years ago and played lightly, but had to quit when I was making a career change.
    Got a new tablet for Christmas and an ad for this game popped up and I thought why not, give nostalgia a go. I didn’t get too far my first go round, maybe normal battlefield.
    I must’ve gotten in during a Christmas promotion, because I somehow picked up a five star ghost of Christmas past character, and what a game changer he was! In one week I got farther than the two or three months that I was playing prior to my quitting.
    I’ve noticed a lot of different changes in the gameplay, especially now that there is no more past, present, future dungeon to go through where Eddie’s abilities change. Is there anyway to alter eddies abilities? Pretty much everything I play is in the present, but there are some possibilities, like the pharaoh Eddie revive in the past, that would be helpful in my gameplay.
    I have a ton of questions, and I’m sure if I look for past threads, I’ll find the answers. But there are a couple questions that I would like to ask if somebody could point me in the right direction for answers.
    First off, what is the point of clans? The clan that I was in before, all the clan leader did was complain about nobody logging in, making threats to those who didn’t login, whine and cry complain about people not logging in, and stupid little inspirational quotes in between his rants. I ended up leaving that clan and having to wait 24 hours before I could join another one. These guys are more active, but really what’s the point? We can’t talk to each other, we can’t band together for quest, truly what’s the point?
    Also, I have a pretty extensive trooper list, but nobody uses my character. It seems pretty one-sided, I use theirs but very rarely do I get points for them using mine. Is there anybody out there who still does this? My game name is VIKING-6665 I didn’t choose the numbers, apparently there are a lot of Vikings out there!
    If there are any tips or tricks that you can think of, or think that there are links to different threads that you think I might find helpful, please send them my way. From what little I’ve been able to look around, this seems to be pretty helpful community.
    Last edited by Big_Beefy_Biker; 01-11-2020 at 06:28 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I think the norm now is to use an Eddie as your trooper (that may be why no one uses your Ghost)
    /

OS
    iOS
    Sorry, I must have not explained that very well, I have a five star Vision Eddie that’s a little over level 80 right now. He’s my avatar/trooper right now. The ghost just gave me a little leg up in the game was all I was saying.

OS
    iOS
    Ok then, I do also think that Visions Eddie has fallen off in popularity since his release

OS
    Android
    For Eddie's past/present/future abilities, swipe to the left or right and it changes their mode.

There is no real point to the clans, it's a beta version. All you can do is be rewarded for checking in, and the whole clans gets a bigger jackpot if everybody checks in. There is a clan store where you can spend the rewards. That's it, so far.

If I have a trooper slot, I will search and add you. I'll bump someone to fit you, if they've gone inactive.
    eta: I've sent you a request. I'm a daily player.

REALLY helpful threads, check these out:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-their-Effects!
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ddie-tier-list!
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Beddie

Yeah, I’ve noticed the most of the eddies that I have aren’t as popular as the other ones that I’ve seen. I’ve been toying with fear of the dark Eddie , trooper Eddie, storm eddie, and vision. The rest are just the ones given throughout the game for finishing different dungeons.
    Last edited by Big_Beefy_Biker; 01-11-2020 at 06:42 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Ydex

I’ll look those up, thank you. I’ve noticed while I was playing but there was little arrows to the left or the right, I didn’t know that was the case, thanks! And what you said about the clans, that’s pretty much what I was thinking too.
    Last edited by Big_Beefy_Biker; 01-11-2020 at 06:42 AM.

OS
    Android
    I sent you a trooper request.

Read Grimdusk's Eddie tier list. It will get you up to speed on Eddies.

Almost forgot, there is an official compendium to characters, talismans, and effects:
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/wiki-en/
    this is from the developers, there is a link in-app from the Book of Souls
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Oh Ydex, that will help tons! Thanks. I’ll be glad when I get my 14 days and so I can quote people instead of having to type your name every time LOL

OS
    Android
    This is a good community. You can learn everything you need to know, and people are very helpful to each other. Good luck getting back into the swing of things.