Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Beefy_Biker View Post
    I must’ve gotten in during a Christmas promotion, because I somehow picked up a five star ghost of Christmas past character, and what a game changer he was! In one week I got farther than the two or three months that I was playing prior to my quitting.
    What an excellent welcome back present for you, that Yellow Ghost is rather good! His passive is super useful, and I imagine he wont become outdated any time soon.

How far into the game are you?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Madness battlefield now, then I’ll jump into the madness underworld. Started doing mad city normal and started getting my butt handed to me. Gonna borrow dudes trooper when I can, totally got all purple stars, however that’s done
    Last edited by Big_Beefy_Biker; 01-12-2020 at 10:57 PM.

OS
    Android
    congrats on getting g.ghost and welcome back to LotB; i've sent a trooper request if u have a slot open, i keep mine a eddie as most like that but if u need i can switch it (my trooper is always a powered up: skill.s/talismans/ most of time lvl100).

good hunting in battlefield and underworld
    Last edited by razgriz; 01-13-2020 at 03:11 AM.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    congrats on getting g.ghost and welcome back to LotB; i've sent a trooper request if u have a slot open, i keep mine a eddie as most like that but if u need i can switch it (my trooper is always a powered up: skill.s/talismans/ most of time lvl100).

good hunting in battlefield and underworld

Thanks! Accepted, I love that oni guy. Helps a lot. Just picked up a shaman Eddie. He any good? First time I’ve seen one. I’ll try him out in that mad city. Maxed out everything else
    Ingame name VIKING-6665
    Clan Leader of the RiseOfEddie clan

OS
    Android
    he can be good, with him and that g.ghost u can really stack neg effects on enemies; i would switch ur ascension talisman from ur ghost to him or another magic dmg toon since its not boosting the ghost's atk, since cosmic talis are newer and not sure if u know but they can be applied to any slot
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    I see you, Biker / Viking. Added, enjoy the game! I guess it has chenged a lot since you don't play. I started less than a year ago and it has changed even for me.