Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Pharaoh Ed with the right talismans will take you faaaaaaar... I still use him in the Sentinel Cosmic Dungeon. If you can put Brave, Frontier, or Tower talismans on him, he'll outlast all those other Eds you have.

Although I do agree, Phantom and Crusader are also decent mid-range eds.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    How are newer players trying to cope with saving to awaken toons and leveling toons to increase your roster? It is a daunting task. How are you determining which older toons to save and level for future gauntlet battles?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Pharaoh Ed with the right talismans will take you faaaaaaar... I still use him in the Sentinel Cosmic Dungeon. If you can put Brave, Frontier, or Tower talismans on him, he'll outlast all those other Eds you have.

Although I do agree, Phantom and Crusader are also decent mid-range eds.
    yeah im struggling to build a good set of talisman combos for all of them to be fair Soldier Ed has served me well so far with 3 x thorn, 2 x persecution and a cosmic (immortality) but he's not good in higher ranking PvP lol

OS
    Android
    Two persecution doesnt give the set effect. If you are going to use 2 yellows, use immunity or boost so you can get the set effect.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    yeah im struggling to build a good set of talisman combos for all of them to be fair Soldier Ed has served me well so far with 3 x thorn, 2 x persecution and a cosmic (immortality) but he's not good in higher ranking PvP lol
    The higher you get in PvP.. the more you need SPECIFIC characters or talisman sets to compete. I actually wouldn't suggest you worry too much about PvP. Until you get characters - especially Eddies, you'll only do so well.

IF I were you.. I'd put resources into another Ed. While Soldier may have served you well.. you're missing out. Soldier and Mummy are by far the weakest of all the Eddies. Even using the default Holy Smoke Eddie can be much better than Soldier.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I know it it doesn’t, only used the yellow cus that’s all I had at the time, does hit pretty good tho with 18-22k with bullet trace I’ll just get to what ever level I can as I’m going to need to build up iron coins, trooper flags etc to get better talismans and get soul frags

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    Hi Folks, newbie to the forum.

been playing the game for a few months now and got a fair amount of characters

completed all lord of light up to x and all brave new world dungeons, all campaigns completed up to night city (hard) still some skulls to finish

looking to build up talismans for the following

Soldier Eddie 5* lv100 maxxed skills and 5 x 5* talismans
    Wickerman 5* lv100 maxxed skills
    Killer Beast 5* lv100
    Storm Eddie 5* lv97
    Viking Eddie 5* lv83
    Lady Azov 5* lv61
    Angel of pain 5* lv96 (magus)
    Angel of strife 5* lv77 (sentinel)
    Werewolf 5* lv21 (magus)

any help on known good configs for damage/defence for pvp/gauntlet be greatly appreciated as currently can only get to acolyte 1 in arena and grade c in gauntlet before i get my arse royally kicked lol

ta muchly

rich-2335
    hey rich, i would move those 4-5* assassin talismans on crusader ed to killerP or ladyA, that and upgrade some other full set assassin talis (assassin/nightmare/immortality are the easy ones for u to get) for both of them that u currently have that are at least 3* till u can get some of the upper 4+ talisman sets, forge/labyrinth/reaper/starfire are some but will likely be events for most; labyrinth u get from labyrinth dungeon; for

angel of pain there's the destiny talisman u can get with trooper badges: that will help till u can get some of the others like singularity/alchemy (can get some of this now for sacrifice event)/celestial; then use a sustaining or grail set for the 1 green till u get a cosmic tali and a magus 5 set tali
    Last edited by razgriz; 01-13-2020 at 07:17 AM.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    hey rich, i would move those 4-5* assassin talismans on crusader ed to killerP or ladyA, that and upgrade some other full set assassin talis (assassin/nightmare/immortality are the easy ones for u to get) for both of them that u currently have that are at least 3* till u can get some of the upper 4+ talisman sets, forge/labyrinth/reaper/starfire are some but will likely be events for most; labyrinth u get from labyrinth dungeon; for

angel of pain there's the destiny talisman u can get with trooper badges: that will help till u can get some of the others like singularity/alchemy (can get some of this now for sacrifice event)/celestial; then use a sustaining or grail set for the 1 green till u get a cosmic tali and a magus 5 set tali
    Thanks buddy I’ll sort some builds tonight once the kids are in bed, I’ll add you as a trooper if that’s ok with you

Just got some evo material and a future talisman in skull quest so can upgrade some talismans now lol

OS
    Android
    np on the trooper front, just cleared a spot for u
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    np on the trooper front, just cleared a spot for u
    Just added you buddy