Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    hey rich was wondering if you've had better results all around since moving talismans around and upgrading some?
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Raz, hell yeah since my post I’ve won clairvoyant and mystic eddie, All characters that I put the assassin tali’s on are much much better, hitting harder taking less damage so all round a lot happier. Magus werewolf is a beast lol, Mystic is a strong one hardly takes any damage haven’t started sharding him yet but I out fortune and a cosmic t2 mr boost on him and he’s doing good, Clair has been sharded and running with guard and endure tali’s and has made a massive difference in the arena jumped up to duelist 1. I’m getting attacked and winning so once I’ve sharded mystic I should be much stronger. I’ve started to keep all ironite so I can get better tali’s. So pretty happy so far.

OS
    iOS
    For some reason I can’t upload screen shots from my phone so can’t show you what I’ve done lol

OS
    Android
    nice and congrats on new rankings; and yeah i have problems trying to post most things on here due to size and that im using my phone. loved mystic when i got him 1st time especially his power move that gave everyone ascension.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Yeah he’s great, love the fact how he inflicts doom and triggers it for certain death, I’m stuck in night city level can’t get passed banshee on hard as my other toons ain’t strong enough lol keep having to run bnw to get evo material drop rates are shocking. Done 300 runs yesterday and only got 12 2* evo runes but I’ll keep going till they are all 5* tali’s on every toon

OS
    iOS
    You are doing well Madrik - keep at it the way you are and ask questions - it saves time and effort to think out stuff yourself and if you are not sure ask on here.

Soldier is a great Eddie for PVE and for getting certain skulls and level achievements - I used him a lot for that. Not so good now for me but he was a big help early on as was Pharaoh. You will add to your roster a lot at your level and each new Eddie can be a help - Seventh Son can be really good too - so keep checking stuff out but defo get your talismans strong and linked if you can (make sure sets match as best that can and only use full sets for the effects) so that you are maxing your character potential.

I have often found help on here is really useful but also not everyone has the same playing style so different Eddies work better for some than others. I strong Eddie for one is not for another because their play style is different and the team allies are different so you need to use them and try them with different set ups....also play the arena to see what teams there are out there. If you play teams where you have the characters you can try to use elements of that team to improve yours. Same with the test your own team function - that to me was one of the best additions to the game that no one really talks much about but I use a fair bit. Use that to test different set ups and talisman combinations and once you get a strong defence team build up an attack team to defeat it (always bearing in mind any meta that is on the go at that time), then set up a dual def/attack team which has both attributes - well that is how I use it anyway. One thing it can show you is how your defence works in the arena - run auto battles vs your team and see where it gets kicked the most and toughen it up if you can.

Best of luck going forward.

Up the Irons!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for those words Scott, just picked up the new Caria (gun into battle) toon and the light talisman set but no good for her as no attack so will have to play around with that to blend atk and magic. But arena team is working great wooped a couple of lv100 teams this morning thanks to magus werewolf’s passive. Storing up all my Tribute, IC, Trooper Badges and Ironite so buy better talisman sets. It’s a big learning curve for sure but at least I’m enjoying this game. Helps when your a big maiden fan lol

OS
    Android
    The game is one of resource management. Be careful on how you spend it. Try to have a plan, if you spend it on a whim you usually lose out in the end.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    when u get a chance check out this link if u haven't already, its a guide azagthor made of whats in each BnW type/wave and what various teams that people have posted of what works for them in each kind of BnW along with times and talis

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...eference-Guide
    Last edited by razgriz; 01-23-2020 at 01:33 AM.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Sweet thanks Raz, I’ll check that out later on, been running lol To earn something frags but didn’t get as lucky this time but managed to snag another Caria, hoarding souls now for next sac event