Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    216

    removal of low level awakening mats from LoL XV

    point of this is sort of simple we spend a hell of a lot of SoT to run LoL XV and it is annoying when you finish an XV run only to get a 1 star colourless when you are looking for 4 and 5 star awakening mats awakening is already a pain without these additonal cheap shots during runs anyone else feel it would be better if they made it so LoL XV only dropped 4&5 star awakening materials

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,547
    If they did that, you wouldnt have to spend so much ironite. I got most of my 4 and 5* from awakening souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

    A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If they did that, you wouldnt have to spend so much ironite. I got most of my 4 and 5* from awakening souls.
    Would you say that gambling on awakening souls over time is a better investment than spending the frags on the specific packages you need? I don't usually buy souls with my frags, I've been saving them up to buy the specific materials for the next toon I'm trying to awaken.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,547
    It depends on how many frags you earn and if you are going after a specific color. If you need all colors souls are the best, then maybe purchase specific packs when needed.

    If you are going pack purchases, them maybe running other dungeons that give better awakening frag drop along with 3* evo shards is a good way to go. Labyrinth is nice for gold/purple shards with a bunch of frags relatively cheap compared to LoL XV.

    Those with alot of maxed awakenables have run XV many thousands of times. That gets very costly.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

    A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    216
    thats true i just hope the powerslave drops good amount of blue ones need 80 for alchemist

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    70
    LoL XV has terrible drop rate for the SoT investment...they should definitely increase it.

    As of now Lab dungeon has a better drop rate of awakening frags then LoL.
    Aviv-2226

  7. #7
    Senior Member Azagthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    point of this is sort of simple we spend a hell of a lot of SoT to run LoL XV and it is annoying when you finish an XV run only to get a 1 star colourless when you are looking for 4 and 5 star awakening mats awakening is already a pain without these additional cheap shots during runs anyone else feel it would be better if they made it so LoL XV only dropped 4&5 star awakening materials
    Would depend how the drop tables there work. If high and low level stuff are mutually exclusive, then yeah, can see the argument for removing the lower level materials. But then you'd ALSO need to farm the lower LoL levels for the lower materials again. A better option would be to split the drop tables, and have both low and high stuff able to drop, independent of each other. If you're required to spend obscene amounts of SoT each run, more drops overall would soften the blow.
    Azagthor-0732

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Muzzleloader. It's mostly the colored awakening shards that I end up buying the specific packs in the store to get.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Tim28213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Charlotte, NC USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    371
    Yesterday I ran 150 LoL XV runs at a cost of over 700 SoT.
    I got exactly ONE 5* purple awakening shard. Zero of any other color in 150 runs.
    48 5* colorless
    13 4* colorless
    ZERO 4* of any color
    27 3* colorless
    1 3* purple and one 3* red
    Total of 3220 awakening shards
    I did not count 2* and below because I need the 4* and 5* items.

    Short of selling my car and buying ironite refills I really do not know where I am supposed to be farming to get 4* and 5* colored awakening materials. I got the equivalent of 4 awakening souls. I opened 3 and got one green 5*. If the best refill is about 4000 ironite for $100.00 US then I just spent about $68.00 worth of ironite to get one red and one green 5* awakening shard and a decent amount of colorless shards. I could have gotten 4 total 5* colored shards if I have used 1,000 fragments at a time to buy the colors I need, but even at that rate it is going to cost me over a hundred dollars to fully awaken a single character with most needing 6, and Alchemist requiring 10 even more. And I would still be short on the 4* colorless shards which seem to be really low in the drop rate.

    It really does seem the cost vs reward is very low in LoL XV.
    Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Yesterday I ran 150 LoL XV runs at a cost of over 700 SoT.
    I got exactly ONE 5* purple awakening shard. Zero of any other color in 150 runs.
    48 5* colorless
    13 4* colorless
    ZERO 4* of any color
    27 3* colorless
    1 3* purple and one 3* red
    Total of 3220 awakening shards
    I did not count 2* and below because I need the 4* and 5* items.

    Short of selling my car and buying ironite refills I really do not know where I am supposed to be farming to get 4* and 5* colored awakening materials. I got the equivalent of 4 awakening souls. I opened 3 and got one green 5*. If the best refill is about 4000 ironite for $100.00 US then I just spent about $68.00 worth of ironite to get one red and one green 5* awakening shard and a decent amount of colorless shards. I could have gotten 4 total 5* colored shards if I have used 1,000 fragments at a time to buy the colors I need, but even at that rate it is going to cost me over a hundred dollars to fully awaken a single character with most needing 6, and Alchemist requiring 10 even more. And I would still be short on the 4* colorless shards which seem to be really low in the drop rate.

    It really does seem the cost vs reward is very low in LoL XV.
    thank you for this information and yeah i agree the drop rates for colourled materials are shockingly low especially consodering the amount needed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •