Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forbidden Alchemy (Sacrifice) - Trade Forbidden Fragments for Alchemist Awakening Ma

Name:  Forbidden-Alchemy-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2602
Size:  306.7 KB

Sacrifice for rare rewards!

From now until January 19th at 4PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Forbidden Soul Fragment
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Forbidden Soul Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Forbidden Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 12 Forbidden Soul Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 40 Forbidden Soul Fragments
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 100 Forbidden Soul Fragments
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 200 Forbidden Soul Fragments
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 500 Forbidden Soul Fragments

Forbidden Soul Fragments are used in store to purchase rare items including Epic Souls, Awakening Fragments, Talisman Souls and the Alchemist’s unique Awakening material - the Occult Awakening Shard!

Purchase this Awakening Shard so you can fully Awaken the Alchemist!

Awakening the Alchemist!

The Alchemist is now fully awakenable.

Delve further into forbidden knowledge and access terrifying power! In his fully Awakened form the Alchemist’s Fury attack transforms into a powerful passive/fury combo that deals true damage to a single target, grants Soul Protect and Immunity to all allies and Disables Labyrinth and Viper Talismans on the target.

The Alchemist will also become immune to Physical Damage and will inflict Passive Disable for 1 turn on each enemy that lacks Silver Effects after every action.

For full details on the Awakening feature head to our Awakening Guide news post!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade Forbidden Fragments, as well as extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:
    Occult Awakening Shard x1 (1250 Forbidden Soul Fragments, 6 per event)
    Talisman Soul x1 (750 Forbidden Soul Fragments, 1 per day)
    Awakening Soul Fragments x400 (500 Forbidden Soul Fragments, 2 per day)
    Epic Soul x1 (250 Forbidden Soul Fragments, 3 per day)
    Talisman Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Labyrinth Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Eternity Key Soul x1 (15 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    Frontier Coins x50 (50 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Arcane) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Power) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Sorcery) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x3 (300 Common Souls, 8 per event)
    5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x1 (10 Rare Souls, 5 per event)

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and pick from 2 Essence Chaser Packs for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. These packs contain Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, Skill Shards and Rare Souls!

Missing some of the Alchemist’s unique Awakening Material? We have a finisher pack available in store for Ironite.
    Grab an additional boost of Forbidden Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

OS
    iOS
    So that's 7,500 fragments to get all the materials needed to awaken the alchemist?? Bit steep considering I ust did a tier 7 sac and only got 200 frags. And a vortex fill only yields 500 frags.

So that's 6 vortex fills + 900 ironite...

or...

12 vortex fills

Or spend $$$ on the frags.

Sure ain't doing players any favors.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-13-2020 at 12:49 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    That’s a steep price for a few materials.

OS
    Android
    ...and still no blue 3* Evo shards to buy! Damn it! Awakening material are useless for me until I get enough 3* shards. Billions of material but nothing to buy or change them into needed things.
    Pls let us buy EVERYTHING! TY!

OS
    Android
    Hey Developers or Customer Support, you have a loop in your game preventing anything from happening. I have both the N Soul over the inventory limit stop and the N Characters over the limit stop. I cannot do ANYTHING in this game anymore. This wouldn't be an issue if we didn't constantly have things added while still having the same inventory size as we did years ago.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I have enough frags for 4 more Alchemists.. guess I might have to convert those and sacrifice them to hit frag goals for ONE alchemist.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Hey Developers or Customer Support, you have a loop in your game preventing anything from happening. I have both the N Soul over the inventory limit stop and the N Characters over the limit stop. I cannot do ANYTHING in this game anymore. This wouldn't be an issue if we didn't constantly have things added while still having the same inventory size as we did years ago.
    This happens to me occasionally. The only solution I have found is to sell the characters exceeding the inventory limit. Then you should be able to redeem a stack of souls and start clearing things out normally.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    This happens to me occasionally. The only solution I have found is to sell the characters exceeding the inventory limit. Then you should be able to redeem a stack of souls and start clearing things out normally.
    Hasn't let me sell as I still get the Soul Pop-up.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    So that's 7,500 fragments to get all the materials needed to awaken the alchemist?? Bit steep considering I ust did a tier 7 sac and only got 200 frags. And a vortex fill only yields 500 frags.

So that's 6 vortex fills + 900 ironite...

or...

12 vortex fills

Or spend $$$ on the frags.

Sure ain't doing players any favors.
    This does seem a bit egregious. I can’t imagine there is a player out there with enough resources to hit this goal via sacrifices. Probably only a handful can get there including the 3 ironite shards.

OS
    iOS
    This shit is getting worse each month... Even sacrifice events are no longer any fun. Gone are the days when you can horde all your souls and shards in hope of getting a new toon..... now you have to spend all your gold resources to drop your month long collection of souls just to get a few awakening materials which won’t even be enough to max an already owned toon without spending real money. Sounds like a great investment!

And then there is the arena.".....................