Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    I don’t want to be “that guy”, but I just completed the six purchases via fragments alone. I am a very disciplined hoarder though. Something I’ve mentioned in other posts. I didn’t even get into my legendary or mythical souls. Lots of epics, several stacks of rares, lots of five stars from this past four weeks of events, which included damn near twenty five star hearts. I’ve also finally got around to burning through daily dungeon keys, so I had over a full stack of precious souls. I will also take the time and open all petty souls. Spending in store just screws yourself. Far better rewards sacrificing nine two stars and one three star. Tedious as hell, I know, but worth it in the long run.

It’s been stated many times that resource management is the key. Same goes with all this awakening business. I could awaken a lot more than I have, but unless that character becomes an end all, be all character, I don’t get in a rush. Hell, I don’t have one maxed LoL, but that’s because I hate those characters. Granted, I have maxed Cyborg, Lilith and Lucifer, so I’m not hurting on teams to get things done. And yes, I drop money on the game, but I’m still stingy as hell with any and all resources, and never try to leave myself short in any area.

On that note, it’s been so long since there has been a toon I need in Heroics that I’m sitting on tens of thousands of fragments and stacks of rare, lengendary and mythic souls. They really need to be putting in characters that you can’t get anywhere, like the passive Eddies, instead of the same ol crap you can actually pull from a normal soul. I could probably pull another 7500 frags from those souls alone.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 01-13-2020 at 04:10 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many