Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    We dont know. I have pulled, cyborg and beast mats from awakening souls. So possibly they will. Since we will probably need new shards for prisoner and horus it may just become as confusing as the cosmic evo material have become.

Dont count on anything until it happens.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    Will "Occult Awakening Shard" be put in "Awakening soul" in the future?
    Answering this would be the stand up thing for the developers to do.

Are we sacrificing like crazy to simply be the first to awaken the Alchemist - or will this be the only way to do it for a a good long while?

I’ll add I have received Norse awakening frags (for Thor Eddie) from awakening souls - and he’s not even here yet! (short of making Eternal one week in PvP)
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I’ll add I have received Norse awakening frags (for Thor Eddie) from awakening souls - and he’s not even here yet! (short of making Eternal one week in PvP)
    Same here. I have 5 of them but don't have enough 1 star and 4 star awakening shards!

OS
    Android
    So, not directly related to this:

When will we be able to convert Snow fragments into Precious fragments?

I have a bucket load of these I want to convert, which I will then use as Sacrifice material for this event.

I believe we were supposed to be able to convert them when this event went live?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post

I believe we were supposed to be able to convert them when this event went live?
    More troubling is the store is still selling snow frags for $20.... kind of think that should be removed if the frags now = snowmen.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This doesn't seem like a terribly good sacrifice event, unless you reaaaalllly want those alchemist awakening materials. My inventory is pretty clogged up with sac hearts and 4* dupes, so I should finally be able to get my first Alchemist character :P

What happens when you convert and open a Forbidden Soul? Guessing they just return the fragments?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    well, i like those sacrifice events. Comes just in time. I have enough 5 star hearts and 4 star dupes left to fill the vortex a few times.

I don't rush yet for the alchemist, my next goal is maximizing the moon child (5 star plus will be makeable, for max. awakening i'm missing 2/5 of those telescopes)
    the new passive of the nomad seems interesting and i like the fact, that every month (or so) a new awakenable character comes.

speaking of awakening, i went through my materials and found the following:
    The materials seem to be themed:
    there's wicker awakening materials (currently i guess only for the raven witch and the 3 cultists available in the specific dungeons), later i quess things like the wicker dog/queen and the wicker man / wicker man eddie will follow.
    shinobi material (currently only for the cosmic shinobi), later inclusions i would assume are the other shinobis, musashi and the samurai and oni eddies?
    beast material (currently only for the beast), i guess wrath, beelzebub, notb eddie, beast eddie will be included here sometime?
    cyborg material (currently only for the cyborg and stranger ed), what other characters are based on the "somewhere in time" theme?
    and the 7th son awakening material (which is currently only for the moon child), later inclusions may include other characters based on the 7th son ablum - like 7th son eddie, iron eddie?, clairvoyant?.

haven't started sacrificing yet. will do this afternoon.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I think I'm just going to use my frags to buy Awakening souls instead of aiming for the Alchemist materials that I probably won't quite reach (done 3 vortexes so far with a pile of epics and mythicals in backup but unlikely to be enough for another 6 vortexes). Max awakening the Alchemist isn't on my immediate list of tasks so the other Awakening materials I'd get are more useful at the moment and chances are I'll end up randomly getting some Alchemist awakening material by the time I want it anyway as it's bound to be available from Awakening souls eventually (meaning the pool will start diluting, as with everything else).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    We dont know. I have pulled, cyborg and beast mats from awakening souls. So possibly they will. Since we will probably need new shards for prisoner and horus it may just become as confusing as the cosmic evo material have become.

Dont count on anything until it happens.
    Where you heard about awakening prisoner?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Where you heard about awakening prisoner?
    Was mentioned in this Update. No details yet, just that it'll happen in 2020.
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...mber-12th-2019
    Azagthor-0732