Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    January events just seem to keep on being lackluster this year. This sac is no exception. There really isn't much good to get for those frags, aside from some extra awakening frags. I still got the awakening mats just in case but from what I've seen so far, maxing Alchemist isn't really worthwhile. Hopefully the Valentines day sac will be awesome like it was last year. And hopefully, both the endless sac loop and reducing sac tier bugs will be fixed by that point, getting sick of those.

And on another note, is it just me or have the droprates of ironite from vortexes been significantly lowered? I used to be able to get at least 100 from each vortex but this sac, I've only got it like twice from 7 vortexes. Same has been the case in a few previous ones.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    I think I ended up with about 4-500 Ironite after all the vortexes to get the Alchemist frags.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    It seems to be random on vortex ironite drops, some get them almost every round. I did four vortexes no ironite dropped at all. Out of 300K essence only 40 ironite excluding the challenge rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I forgot there were even event achievements. Maybe that's where it came from.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I was up 1K ironite after finishing the sacrificing and getting the 6th occult item. I can't say how many vortex fills or jsut general sacrifices I performed. Some with tier 6.. a few tier 4... One or two were 100,000+ essence vortex fills, doubling the rewards.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I was up 1K ironite after finishing the sacrificing and getting the 6th occult item. I can't say how many vortex fills or jsut general sacrifices I performed. Some with tier 6.. a few tier 4... One or two were 100,000+ essence vortex fills, doubling the rewards.
    A blur for me also. Spent 60mil gold opening souls and final awakening. 2 double tier VII, I remember those. Too bad his passive isn't instant disable first round like Prisoner. Then he would kick Moons nuts and actually be worth the HUGE cost
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Well, considering Alchemist final awakening shards are more quantity required and more expensive, I ended up with 3.
    I'm counting on getting the remainder from events, dungeons, or awakening souls. I have more pressing toons to finish awakening.... trying not to get too side tracked. You gotta stay focused or you can end up w/ a bunch of half awakened toons.

Regarding the discussion on upcoming awakenable toons and the wise spending of resources, I'm going to post Durandal's info on awakening requirements below.

(One day you'll be able to look back and tell your grandkids about the time when only a handful of toons were awakenable.... cuz it looks like it will become the norm for future toons.)
    Name:  awakening_required_materials_2.png
Views: 877
Size:  413.1 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Just wanna let you all know that alchemist unique material already drops from awakening souls. I opened 10 today and got 2 alchemy shards
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    Just wanna let you all know that alchemist unique material already drops from awakening souls. I opened 10 today and got 2 alchemy shards
    That is very useful to know, thanks for that info.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    I just pulled 0 from 16 awakening souls.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe