Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Horus was definitely only 11.5M for me though.... So they seem to all be a bit different!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    *** Updated for 3.20.20 ***

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Could we get gold added to this list? Im sure sometimes last level awakening is more like 10 million and sometimes 11 million? Or am I dreaming?
    We may be able to consolidate this information for you as well in a future update to this thread.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    *** Updated for 3.20.20 ***

We may be able to consolidate this information for you as well in a future update to this thread.
    Durandal, are the 5 star colored shard requirements for final awakening stage all going to be 10 as shown in your updated table? Only Beast, Alchemist and Cyborg required 10 and all others like Prisoner, etc were 5 Name:  Screenshot_2020-03-20-15-30-17.png
Views: 1095
Size:  906.1 KBName:  Screenshot_2020-03-20-15-28-57.png
Views: 976
Size:  490.2 KB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    >>>Durandal, are the 5 star colored shard requirements for final awakening stage all going to be 10 as shown in your updated table? Only Beast, Alchemist and Cyborg required 10 and all others like Prisoner, etc were 5

Will adjust the image, was a typo

OS
    Android
    Hey devs, can anyone please confirm that there is no problem with drop rates for Lord of light final awakening shards?

I suspect something happened during changing 4* awakening shard drop rates at higher levels. Since that time something is off with final awakening shard drops.

I had about 400-500 runs at LoL XV & opened close to 100 awakening souls last 3 weeks -> only got a single drop.
    This doesn't seem normal to me. We had rare drop rates for the final awakening shards, but I am very sure it was not extremely rare.
    Since there is no other way to acquire them other than farming LoL XI - XV or awakening souls, I would really appreciate some info regarding that drop rates are okay.
    If drop rates are correct, it would be great to have final awakening shards as a store item that we can buy with awakening fragments.

Thanks in advance!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    While we’re talking about awakening mats, why aren’t their any colourless 1star mats in awakening pack 1?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Hello all,

I'm trying to find a way to farm occult awakening shards. There's only one way I can see right now, for 100 clairvoyant soul frags you can get one, but this deal will expire long after I get the needed frags. So is there a specific dungeon to farm? I really wanna max out grim reaper eddie, as he is so much better since being awakened.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCUST View Post
    I'm trying to find a way to farm occult awakening shards.
    Hi there. Occult awakening shards can drop from the Mystic Night frontier dungeon, although they're pretty rare. The deal for the alchemist fragments appears to be a permanent part of sacrifice events, so even if you get super unlucky in the dungeon, you'll have another change when the next sacrifice event rolls around. The shards should also be in Awakening souls, but you'd need incredible luck.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Thanks Azagthor for the tip.

Just the day before yesterday you could get 1 occult awakening shard for 100 clairvoyant frags....I got the frags, went through the entire store and they seem to have disappeared...could be due to an update, unless I'm just not seeing them.
    LOCUST-8157

Current Champion - Grim Reaper Eddie
    Clan - East End Eddies

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCUST View Post
    Just the day before yesterday you could get 1 occult awakening shard for 100 clairvoyant frags....I got the frags, went through the entire store and they seem to have disappeared...could be due to an update, unless I'm just not seeing them.

Do you mean Alchemist frags? They were part of the sacrifice event, the store items usually remain available for half a day after the event ends. They should return again during the next one.
    Azagthor-0732