Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Greater Heights (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans and Upgrade Materials!

Name:  Greater-Heights-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  342.6 KB

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until January 29th at 4pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

BONUS: Complete Event Challenge Stretch Goals to receive Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments!

300 Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Evolution Talisman Soul

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!).

We’ve upgraded the Evolution Talisman Soul for 2020! These Souls now have a chance of dropping a T1, T2 OR T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman, and will also provide 100 Epic Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments.

300 Epic Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Epic Evolution Talisman Soul

The Epic Evolution Talisman Soul will grant a guaranteed T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the set-bonus of the month! It will also provide 100 Mythic Evolution Talisman Fragments.

400 Mythic Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Mythic Evolution Talisman Soul

When summoned, this Soul will provide a guaranteed T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the set-bonus of the month.

This month all Evolution Talisman Souls are guaranteed to summon a Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Ascension set bonus! This set bonus raises the ATK, MAGIC, DEF and MR stats of the wearer by 5%.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• We have 4 different Talisman Soul Packs on offer! Each comes with a different type of Talisman Soul, as well as Gold, Ironite and Evo Materials!
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 3 Catalyst Souls!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

OS
    Android
    Event: skip!

OS
    iOS
    .. just throwing this out there... events, especially these, would be more engaging if they offered something less common.... i have no less than 5 cosmics currently with the Accession augment, from T1s to T3s. And I've sold more of them than I can remember (for a measly 300 gold).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    This has to be the worst featured cosmic so far. I mean...why Ascension? I currently already have at least 5 of those sitting around. The Shell set for example might not have been that exciting but at least it hadn't been available through ordinary talisman souls as far as I know. Better set next time, please!
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Well now I have 600/300 of these evolution frags.

Would it be possible to publish a schedule for these, similar to the Heroic rotation?
    Last edited by Ydex; 01-14-2020 at 01:13 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Feedback received, we'll see what we can do for future Evolution events

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    400 Mythic Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Mythic Evolution Talisman Soul

When summoned, this Soul will provide a guaranteed T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the set-bonus of the month.
    You've probably picked this up already, but the in-game news item mistakenly says the Mythic has a T2, rather than a T3.

I don't mind these event, get some extra stuff for evolving and levelling up stuff. Updating the event souls to slowly guarantee a T3 each year is nice. Although I'm still waiting for a set-effect worth opening. Glad we can save them up.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Please, wich are the talismans you need to equip to run a frontier dungeon 500 times? In the instructions of my events tab the name does not appear. Thanks

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Please, wich are the talismans you need to equip to run a frontier dungeon 500 times? In the instructions of my events tab the name does not appear. Thanks
    Ascension. It's the cosmic you can get from this event, although you probably already have plenty of the normal ones.

Name:  IconTAL_Ascension.png
Views: 7773
Size:  30.0 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Ascension. It's the cosmic you can get from this event, although you probably already have plenty of the normal ones.

Name:  IconTAL_Ascension.png
Views: 7773
Size:  30.0 KB
    Thanks Azagthor! 😃