Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for posting the list, excited for Angel! A few of the others will be useful as well.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    Attachment 7453
    Here's a lineup for this year, subject to change. If there's any changes I'll update in the forums
    Some good efects down the road!

OS
    Android
    Ruby. Some of these, specifically Angel and Advantage, are already appearing from Talisman souls. Is there a list of what effects are available in Cosmic talismans? They seem to be incrementally introduced and I get a bunch of the new type in a row. The ones you have made available by purchase, like Redemption, are going to be added to the available list, like you did for Vampiric? More info would be greatly appreciated on this issue. Thanks for listening to our community and providing this list. Great to have anticipated talismans on the horizon.
    Last edited by edsel; 01-14-2020 at 08:11 PM.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Can we assume there will be an event every month to earn 300 Evolution frags?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Can we assume there will be an event every month to earn 300 Evolution frags?
    There was until now one every month so yes we should have one for each talisman
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    So far they have been Prime, Shell, and now Ascension. Is that correct? did I miss anything
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    The one at the moment should be #7 if I remember correctly. Can't get into the game to look it up, as I still have all the frags. Takes pretty long for a server restart, or? Rather seems to be an update.

@Ruby: thanks for sharing that list! Interesting to see what to come and - unfortunately - not to come like e.g. immunity or energy.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Yep, once again I'm not going to cash in these fragments. We have yet to have an evo event of this matter where I wanted to cash in the frags as the effect just hasn't been worth.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Ruby. Some of these, specifically Angel and Advantage, are already appearing from Talisman souls. Is there a list of what effects are available in Cosmic talismans? They seem to be incrementally introduced and I get a bunch of the new type in a row. The ones you have made available by purchase, like Redemption, are going to be added to the available list, like you did for Vampiric? More info would be greatly appreciated on this issue. Thanks for listening to our community and providing this list. Great to have anticipated talismans on the horizon.
    A future update the Compendium will have a Cosmic Talisman page containing details of set bonuses available and other details.
    That's all the information I can provide at the moment.