Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Ascension Talismans are absolutely worthless in current format. Bonuses should be 50% to all stats not 5%.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Please, wich are the talismans you need to equip to run a frontier dungeon 500 times? In the instructions of my events tab the name does not appear. Thanks
    Maybe it's a good idea to wait If you're going for this. You have 14 days and they probably would release an event that requires finishing frontier dungeons. You could use those talisman on the ride-along eddie.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Following on from what people have said about the Ascension set being common, it does mean that I'm running Frozen Wasteland (Normal) with Ascensions on everything including ride along Eddies so getting 5 counts per run, which will go up to 6 when I've been through my Troopers. I haven't tested it but I would imagine that putting a normal Ascension set and an Ascension cosmic on the same character would count as 2, so you could in theory get 12 counts per run towards the 500 total, making it pretty quick.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I like these events, although the featured cosmics so far did not motivate me to use my frags. But the day will come for sure! Also I think the change that we can get different T-levels is very welcome!

@dragon: Frozen Wasteland might indeed be the best place to use these ascensions. But as rain said, it might be worth the gamble to wait a while. I am a bit excited, as I was not able to use a frozen key yet. I am not sure if that normal+cosmic combo really counts as 2. Having 2 normal sets of the same on one character did not count for missions in the past...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Following on from what people have said about the Ascension set being common, it does mean that I'm running Frozen Wasteland (Normal) with Ascensions on everything including ride along Eddies so getting 5 counts per run, which will go up to 6 when I've been through my Troopers. I haven't tested it but I would imagine that putting a normal Ascension set and an Ascension cosmic on the same character would count as 2
    No. It would not count as 2.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    No. It would not count as 2.
    Ah well, only 6 counts per run then, not 12. Still brings it under 100 runs to get the reward.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    unfortunately, Frozen Wasteland is not worth running. It was.... Then they nerfed the drop rates. Then they added a new difficulty level, so maybe it will be back to wor.... oh no, no now it costs twice as much and the drops are still not as good as the original release.

Frozen Wasteland was almost a perfect place for lower level (new) players to try to play catch-up with the higher end (veteran) players.... and then you screwed it all up.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    unfortunately, Frozen Wasteland is not worth running. It was.... Then they nerfed the drop rates. Then they added a new difficulty level, so maybe it will be back to wor.... oh no, no now it costs twice as much and the drops are still not as good as the original release.

Frozen Wasteland was almost a perfect place for lower level (new) players to try to play catch-up with the higher end (veteran) players.... and then you screwed it all up.
    That's some really bad news, as I was not able (or willing) to play it yet. Man it's really tough to decide here which parts to play when they are new (frozen) or when to wait for improved rewards (many of the other dungeons).
    But specifically for that 500 runs goal the easy frozen level might still be good, as it should be no problem to use ascension talis on all characters there, or?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    How mature.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    comment removed for inappropriate language
    This gets a big lol from me
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant