Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Maybe it's a good idea to wait If you're going for this. You have 14 days and they probably would release an event that requires finishing frontier dungeons. You could use those talisman on the ride-along eddie.
    Thanks Rain! I'll do that. 🙂

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    unfortunately, Frozen Wasteland is not worth running. It was.... Then they nerfed the drop rates. Then they added a new difficulty level, so maybe it will be back to wor.... oh no, no now it costs twice as much and the drops are still not as good as the original release.

Frozen Wasteland was almost a perfect place for lower level (new) players to try to play catch-up with the higher end (veteran) players.... and then you screwed it all up.
    Agreed.

It WAS great.. now it just sucks. But I suppose if you don't have characters or talismans for other dungeons, it's better than nothing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Raven's Altar Frontier may be the only viable way to pick up 3* blue evolution bricks now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    This has to be the worst featured cosmic so far. I mean...why Ascension? I currently already have at least 5 of those sitting around. The Shell set for example might not have been that exciting but at least it hadn't been available through ordinary talisman souls as far as I know. Better set next time, please!
    Although the ascension talisman feature is not great - the cosmic itself is decent because it has HP, ATK, and Magic stats. I keep most T2 or T3 purple and above with those three stats as they are great for true or random damage dealers which many top toons are.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    Raven's Altar Frontier may be the only viable way to pick up 3* blue evolution bricks now.
    I’d say wait for the Powerslave numbers to come in
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Name:  Lineup.png
Views: 1074
Size:  9.1 KB
    Here's a lineup for this year, subject to change. If there's any changes I'll update in the forums

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    unfortunately, Frozen Wasteland is not worth running. It was.... Then they nerfed the drop rates. Then they added a new difficulty level, so maybe it will be back to wor.... oh no, no now it costs twice as much and the drops are still not as good as the original release.

Frozen Wasteland was almost a perfect place for lower level (new) players to try to play catch-up with the higher end (veteran) players.... and then you screwed it all up.
    +1 It was too good to last... I just tried Madness to complete the event and īcos the extra keys and nope... nope... The only good thing is with just one key (and every char wearing ascension) you can complete the task rather fast...

One lesson learned here is if you find something good, just play it play it play it as much as you can before it gets nerfed/changed... I still remember that event with The Trooper souls that got nerferd before Europe woke up...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    Here's a lineup for this year, subject to change. If there's any changes I'll update in the forums
    This is actually awesome thks!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    You, my friend are a chad
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Great to have that list of what is to come - very helpful. Rage might well be one for me and defo Serenity, Angel and Avenger. I'll save up my frags for those I think! I especially like the four sets from BNW - always used to use them in gauntlet and they are really pretty good and if they take up just one space that is even better! A shame we do not just get all of the four sets this year as I have used them all - mostly in the past but if they take one space much more use and options abound. I do like me some Quake, Zone, Rage, Lightening and Meteor and would use them way more if they took up one slot.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496