OS
    Android

Connectivity issues...notes

Hello,
    I know that most of you guys have a lot of connectivity issues and i experienced the same during the two weeks of holidays (Christmas and new year's); I usually don't have any issues but during those two weeks I traveled to the US and I was using my mobile data with roaming and I was not even able to access the game, it was giving connection error in the main title screen.
    I'm not sure if it was because of the roaming or because the connection in the US is just bad but I was only able to play with WiFi and this don't usually happen when I'm at home in Mexico (I'm from there); actually, most part of the time I play with mobile data because I'm out and don't have WiFi. Well, that was my report and it was a little bit weird to me, so, I wanted to share it with you

Andres-5708

OS
    Android
    I had the same exact situation a few months back. I spent a few weeks in Scandinavia and had to use roaming the whole time. I could barely get in the game to run troopers and the game performed terribly using Wi-Fi. I never use it at home and I don't have a lot of the issues I see reported here either.

OS
    Android
    To all the players saying they no longer get them, congratulations and I hope you appreciate how lucky you are. I still get disconnects every few run regardless of what I'm doing. And I can confirm it's not on my end as other apps and regular browsing have 0 problems. The "check your connection" is just getting aggravating now as we all know the error is almost never on the player's end.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591