OS
    iOS

Artifact talisman from soul

Does the artifact talismans only come in a set of 5, got done in a tribute soul which says what you can win and it clearly states a set of 5 talismans labrynth, viper, artifact and celestial cus I’ve won them from a soul but only got 2

OS
    iOS
    Yeah they’re a 5 set
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Are you sure it was only 2 and not like.. 3 Overwhelming and 2 Ward... which would appear as only 2 items in the reward pop up.

In other words.. check the My Team talismans to verify there really is only 2 there.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Are you sure it was only 2 and not like.. 3 Overwhelming and 2 Ward... which would appear as only 2 items in the reward pop up.

In other words.. check the My Team talismans to verify there really is only 2 there.
    Defo only 2 artifact tali’s both mystical

OS
    iOS
    Just had a message back from NFCS and apparently I got the right Amount

Sam Johnson (Nodding Frog Limited)
    Jan 14, 10:35 AM PST

Greetings Richard,

Thank you for reaching out to me about this.

I can confirm that you had received the correct number of talismans. The description on the soul could be a bit more clear, but one of the potential rewards are a number of talismans from various 5-sets, but not the whole set. When you get this roll, you can get either 1 or 2 talismans. In this case, you were able to pick up 2.

So it seems NF are now going back on what was in the reward description so you don’t get the full set when it’s states and I quote” or a set of viper,celestial,artifact talismans”

OS
    Android
    It was always just one talisman, people were telling that since tribute souls became available in store. They are one of the worst ways to spend ironite, 300 is a lot for a possibility of just getting some tribute and a rare soul. You lucked out and got a talisman.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I won fair bit to be honest, well worth the ironite for what I got. And it doesn’t state anywhere that it’s just one talisman it said “or a set” indicating it’s a full set, very misleading to players. I’ve only recently joined the forum so wouldn’t known about the talismans I would upload a screen shot but I can’t upload images to show you