OS
    Android

App Uninstall/Reinstall Advice, plz

Wondering if there is any general advice. I assume I will want to be on wifi. I will do the tutorial and then link to my FB account. Anything else I should do to prep my device, or my account?

The reason I’m doing it: LoL XV continues to freeze on Wave 4—the teams are “staring at each other” and there is no Exit option, requiring a force stop and restart. I’ve tried different teams and talismans, and the only common factor is a fully maxed Cyborg Ed with the T3 talisman, I've changed everything else. I am running auto-replay at 3x speed.

It’s hard for me to imagine that my account could be causing a specific dungeon, specific wave to freeze, but unless everyone who runs a Cyborg on LoL XV is getting the same issue, that’s the last thing I can try. I’ve put in a ticket with no response.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I got my account linked to my email and it works wonders. After every Update it's released, I just uninstall the game and reinstall it with the update included, looks like the app doesn't properly clean the older versions...

I never had a problem with this, but be sure your account is linked before uninstalling it, and then once you opened the game again you don't need to do the tutorial, just click below at the corner and enter your account.

About your freezing... no clue mate but good luck with that!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I would recommend NOT doing the tutorial first. I've had this cause problems with the game later.

Just add your account. You will get some tutorial hints in certain areas of the game (eg: book of souls, etc). You'll also need to fiddle with any settings again (music, volume, etc), plus if you want to turn off game notifications you'll need to do that after reinstalling, as Android will forget all the settings.

When you open the game for the first time after install, there should be a person icon and a "Start" button. Hit the person button, NOT "Start".

Notes:
    * I use Email too. The login options definitely show FB as well. Just make sure your account is linked before proceeding.
    * You will lose most/all your saved teams for various areas of the games. Notably all the frontier dungeons and event dungeons.
    * I've had issues before with power (ie: battery going flat while playing the game) that cause corruption of all sorts with the game. If the cached copy of your account data gets corrupted, Uninstall/reinstall is the only way to recover.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    When I have added this app to other devices, it seemed I had to do the tutorial before linking my account. I will watch out for the "person button" this time-- thanks!
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    When you open the game for the first time after install, there should be a person icon and a "Start" button. Hit the person button, NOT "Start".
    Thanks a lot for this tip-- worked like a charm. What a time saver!