Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Blade, about the number of runs. Using the same team without chances. I had 56, 63, and 69 wins all without a loss. I can't see why the big difference except maybe due to time played which may have caused slowdowns.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    It's a lot of rng with the order of attacks and which team goes first. Should all even out over time I think. Don't know about the runs yesterday as I had friends over so I just ran key after key, but without looking at the rewards or event counters.
    In total I have 8260 frags now. I could not play much on friday and sunday, thursday was still a bit complicated as I did not have the right team for 100% autoplay yet. I tried to catch up on saturday and especially yesterday with 5 keys. Given that, it is a bit disappointing that these weren't enough runs to ge the 10k frags. I could buy a pack with cash, but won't do it.

I think I should go for the horus T3 (3.5k), 6 awakening mats (3k) and the nomad T1 (1k) = 7.5k. Or what would be your suggestion? It is interesting to see that the character frag event that just started brings back the cyborg cosmic. So can we expect to see nomad/horus cosmics also come back that quickly?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Pretty sure they will have to come back at some point - newer players wont be able to do these events but may have a Cyborg so over time they need to be able to get one too and will do when they can and have the roster - over time all things will be for sale or in an event like this I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Blade, about the number of runs. Using the same team without chances. I had 56, 63, and 69 wins all without a loss. I can't see why the big difference except maybe due to time played which may have caused slowdowns.
    I just saw that I have 246 runs with ramesses. Had to do 3 or so with anubi, claim the souls, open it and put ramesses in the team, switch anubi out for KP and change maclo and KP's order. So this might have costed 1 or 2 runs Still I hope I can do the missing 54 runs with only one key sometimes soon!

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Pretty sure they will have to come back at some point - newer players wont be able to do these events but may have a Cyborg so over time they need to be able to get one too and will do when they can and have the roster - over time all things will be for sale or in an event like this I think.
    Makes sense, yes! So I though about not buying the nomand T1 and instead wait until this cosmic shows up again to get the T3. On the other hand what to do with the left over frags? I just got the horus T3 and the awakening materials. This time we need to upgrade and evolve the character-spefic cosmic, I think this was different for cyborg!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Cyborg was the same.. specific cosmic AND specific awakening materials.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I just saw that I have 246 runs with ramesses. Had to do 3 or so with anubi, claim the souls, open it and put ramesses in the team, switch anubi out for KP and change maclo and KP's order. So this might have costed 1 or 2 runs Still I hope I can do the missing 54 runs with only one key sometimes soon!

Makes sense, yes! So I though about not buying the nomand T1 and instead wait until this cosmic shows up again to get the T3. On the other hand what to do with the left over frags? I just got the horus T3 and the awakening materials. This time we need to upgrade and evolve the character-spefic cosmic, I think this was different for cyborg!
    It is too late now, but I would have suggested buying both T3 and then whatever you could do on the awakening mats after. The awakening mats will show up in Awakening souls as soon as next week i suspect. it wouldnt take long to get the mats that way, the T3 will cost much more (as we can see with the cyborg here) and be maybe 2-3 months out.

Just my 0.02, but I suspect this is the best way to approach all of these events in the future.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Cyborg was the same.. specific cosmic AND specific awakening materials.
    I thought that the Cyborg cosmic was already evolved and we just needed to level it to max. But I might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    It is too late now, but I would have suggested buying both T3 and then whatever you could do on the awakening mats after. The awakening mats will show up in Awakening souls as soon as next week i suspect. it wouldnt take long to get the mats that way, the T3 will cost much more (as we can see with the cyborg here) and be maybe 2-3 months out.

Just my 0.02, but I suspect this is the best way to approach all of these events in the future.
    Indeed I should have waited a bit longer for your replies, but was afraid to miss the countdown timer. Maybe I did the wrong decision, but wanted to have the materials ready to fully awaken Horus if some event forces me to do so.
    Yes, the awakening mats will show up in the souls at some point. But the pool of items grows and the drop rates are very low. I have other priorities though, as I have only 1 awakened LoL so far and need to go the long long way to get Dark Lilith (and maybe Lucy). I just never used the Nomad yet! When he was good, I did not have him. And as soon as I got him, he was "useless". Mine is not even sharded yet Sure the cosmic makes him better, but I still think horus is much better. Now I wonder if I take the Nomad T1 or wait until they show up again. Do you guys now what happens if you claim a powerslave soul from the frags? A 1* gold idol is shown, but is that all?
    Last edited by Blade; 01-21-2020 at 12:39 PM.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I thought that the Cyborg cosmic was already evolved and we just needed to level it to max. But I might be wrong.

Actually, I think you're right.. I had forgotten about that aspect. Cyborg's cosmic was purchased as a level 1 3 star.. just needed to level it to 20. Whereas the Nomad/Horus T3s are 1 stars and have to be leveled and evolved.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    FYI:
    - the powerslave dungeon key is in the frontier shop, same prize as during the event. No bad surprise this time!
    - if you claim a soul and open it, it costs 50k and gives 1x 1* gold idle (selling price 50k) and the 200 frags back. Perfect cycle.

I decided to take the T1 Nomand cosmic. Better than nothing or the few precious frags.
    Now I run one last key in the powerslave dungeon to finish the 300 ramesses runs. After that I can finally get the tallis back to other characters.

Concluding remark:
    In general it was a nice idea to have an event to introduce a new permanent dungeon. Personally, I don't like these 2 hour dungeons (or even longer), I'd prefer 1 hour for more flexibility to use the phone for phone stuff. Difficulty was very high in the beginning, the tuning of the nasty last wave was highly appreciated. At least one free key to start with to have time to get to know the dungeon and to work on strategies would have been really cool. Maybe let this very first key just run for 1 hour or so if you are very stingy. The reward system was great with all the smaller steps. Event duration was a bit short for me. I tried to get the 10k frags and used almost all free time (in a rather busy weekend), but could not reach it although I wanted to spend the ironite for hitting the 10k. One (or two) days more would not hurt anyone.
    A big thanks to the community - again a great work and many helping players to find good strategies for that dungeon!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Yeah glad to see people getting Ramesses
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant