Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Excuse me, Devs and Admins?

We're all running timed keys that we can barely afford.
    Think you could have announced you were going to do server maintenance?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

Hello Troopers,

We have just pushed a server update that has reduced the difficulty of the last wave of the new Powerslave Frontier Dungeon.

We have also added 3 free Powerslave Key Souls to the Store that you can claim now. These Key Souls will be available to claim until Jan 20th at 4pm PT.

Get full details here.

OS
    Android
    I was getting ready to drop a Pwrslve key, good thing I listened to that inclination to "check the forum."

Also,.... I figured they would eventually adjust the difficulty, alot of players don't have key toons and were giving up on attempting this event.

Thanks devs/Leviathan! Great looking dungeon, and nice to see Horus in action again 👍😉
    Last edited by Bakura; 01-16-2020 at 10:47 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    The launch event info does indeed say max awakened. However, to no one's surprise, the in game information on the talisman itself and the store where you purchase it both do not refer to a "maxed" Horus at all. Now that in itself wouldnt be enough to confuse me, I would just assume it is the same as a cyborg cosmic, but the fact that they also offer a cosmic specifically for the nomad (who is not an awakenable character at all) puts the finishing touches on the confusion.

To be clear, I would recommend getting the T3 (or whatever you can afford after you are done grinding it out) of each before you get the awakening mats, so regardless the people who bought the Cosmic probably did the right thing, even if it was accidental. But it once again raises the question of whether they are just sloppy and very, very bad at their jobs, or whether they have malicious intentions of purposely confusing people into making incorrect assumptions.

I choose to believe that they are just really, really incompetent human beings.
    Oh god, I am pretty angry right now. I am years away from awakening horus and was duped into bloody grinding for a talisman! I seriously hope that they can fix the description so others arent duped (if they already arent). omg
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I was getting ready to drop a Pwrslve key, good thing I listened to that inclination to "check the forum."
    They posted the communication AFTER the update was pushed.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Leviathan, when it says fully awakened for the cosmic, does that mean max awakened (L11)? Some people refer to fully awakened as level 10...

Also, are you going to do something about the horus talisman description?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    There's a free powerslave key in the store
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The Cosmic Horus Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to a fully Awakened Horus.
    Beside the fact that the in-app description states "5-star Horus," FULLY awakened means TEN stars, all purple. MAX awakened means 11 stars, all red. What a communication fiasco.

Leviathan, please respond:
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Leviathan, when it says fully awakened for the cosmic, does that mean max awakened (L11)? Some people refer to fully awakened as level 10...

Last edited by Ydex; 01-16-2020 at 10:57 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Beside the fact that the in-app description states "5-star Horus," FULLY awakened means TEN stars, all purple. MAX awakened means 11 stars, all red. What a communication fiasco.

Leviathan, please respond:
    Im hopeful that it does actually mean 10 stars! Otherwise, I hope there is some compensation for the ironite wasted!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post

This Talisman description should now be corrected. And when we say a 'fully awakened' character, we are referring to the Max Awakened state (a Level 11 with red stars). A character is not considered fully awakened if they are level 10 with purple stars, they are simply 'awakened'.

I hope that helps!